996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Thoughts on revised 6speed?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 08:06 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
I like it.

Old 01-20-2006, 08:11 PM
PeteC is infamous around these parts
Good work guys!

Old 01-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Many thanks for all the hard work that went into upgrading the forum. Thumbs up!!!

Craig

Old 01-20-2006, 09:28 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Nice to have you back up!!! Now I can get my 6Speed fix satisfied for the day

Old 01-20-2006, 10:32 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dj
Yes, all the sponsors, colors, and new and exciting features of 6speed will up shortly, please be patient
Ahh i cannot wait dammit.. But who cares, i was going crazy when 6speed wasnt working LOL

Old 01-20-2006, 11:27 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Dangit.. my rep power went from 11 down to 0 Nice! I peed in somebody's coffee obviously!

Old 01-21-2006, 02:39 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
You guys don't know how good it feels to be back here! Looking forward to the new look.

Old 01-21-2006, 04:36 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Ahh i cannot wait dammit.. But who cares, i was going crazy when 6speed wasnt working LOL
cannot wait i like the colourful design of 6speed

Old 01-21-2006, 05:31 AM
Dave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to behold
Migrating to a new platform is not like turning on a switch. It'll take these guys a lot of hard work and long hours to get it worked out. I look forward to seeing the new colors and options.

Thanks guys for migrating to this platform. The speed is great....and isn't that what we are all about?

Old 01-21-2006, 07:00 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
I love the speed, the fact the date and time actually work!

AWESOME!

Old 01-21-2006, 08:14 AM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
When you guys say this is a temporary look, do you mean the colours then or the whole layout?
If it's only the colours & sponsors you're talking about then I'm worried. To view the posts like this with a 4" avatar between each one really gets on my nerves!

But if you're bringing back the old "postview" as well, please ignore this post!

Old 01-21-2006, 08:32 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
[quote=Zlaatan]When you guys say this is a temporary look, do you mean the colours then or the whole layout?
If it's only the colours & sponsors you're talking about then I'm worried. To view the posts like this with a 4" avatar between each one really gets on my nerves!

[quote]

Try not to be WORRIED so much.

Old 01-21-2006, 08:57 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Hey guys,

Let's give the administration a little credit and a little time. 6speed has grown from nothing to the best car forum in the world in a rather short time period. This alone says alot regarding their management style. For those who have been around for awhile you know there is some very stiff competition. It is great the administration has taken on the challenge of change, looking to the future and making this forum even better. Nothing comes easy and this forum will definitely only become better ...... especially with the help of everyone's suggestions. Well almost everyone's.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, you don't see 6speed or it's members degrading other forums. You do see other forum members taking swipes a 6speed. In my books this is a true sign of the best forum.

Ryan has already said in so many words, I'm peddling as fast as I can. Sit tight, provide constructive input and enjoy the changes as the occur.

Last edited by cjv; 01-21-2006 at 09:03 AM.
Old 01-21-2006, 09:14 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Glad we are all back together one big family! Ya Right...Site is running better then yesterday and when you do this stuff there are always bugs to fix but the sdmins did it quick and got the site back on as soon as they could now the finishing touches some color and we are back in bizz

Old 01-21-2006, 09:23 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
not feeling the colors

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thoughts on revised 6speed?