996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

How do I post pics if my new 996TT?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 08:00 PM
dtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud of
How do I post pics if my new 996TT?

I have my pics downloaded from camera to computer but how do I access them and insert them into a post?

thx.

Old 01-20-2006, 08:05 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Ok, when are in the "post reply" window, go to manage attachments, and open your saved pictures (of your new car). They will automatically upload, hit reply, and and they should come up in your post.

Hope that helps! Congratulations, looking forward to seeing your beauty!
-Joe

Last edited by JoeyG; 01-20-2006 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-20-2006, 11:27 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Or you can use www.imageshack.us and upload the photo, then in your post type in,

[img]URL(link to image)[/img] and they will appear in window, you can do many at the same time

Old 01-21-2006, 05:54 AM
Ruiner is infamous around these parts
www.imagevenue.com
www.ihostphotos.com

Both will provide you with the BB code to insert into a forum: [img]image link[/img]

Old 01-21-2006, 10:05 AM
blacknight is infamous around these parts
or the one below with your own gallery page.

Old 01-21-2006, 11:25 AM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
It will only pull it from your computer if the file is the right size though. That is the problem I was having so I use photobucket.com and you can resize them and post as many as you want in the same post. I am internet/computer handicapped and I was able to figure it out finally.........

Last edited by Griza; 09-28-2006 at 09:40 AM.
Old 01-22-2006, 07:45 PM
dtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud of
OK guys, thanks for the instruction. Let's see if I can manage it.

dtmarsh

Old 01-22-2006, 07:57 PM
Still can't do it.

At the bottom of this page is the Quick Reply screen. There is an Insert Image icon. It brings up a request for the URL of the image I want to insert. What does that mean?

Old 01-22-2006, 08:20 PM
pictures

Old 01-22-2006, 08:21 PM
I did it!!

Old 01-22-2006, 08:22 PM
I used Image Venue.
Thanks Ruiner!

Old 01-22-2006, 08:27 PM
same pics

Old 01-22-2006, 08:27 PM
ha ha

Old 01-22-2006, 08:30 PM
another test to see if I can write after pics

Now, this is a test to see if I can write after the posted pics.

Old 01-22-2006, 08:31 PM
Ha! It works. Amazing;-)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How do I post pics if my new 996TT?