996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Detroit Auto Show Ramblings

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 11:37 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Detroit Auto Show Ramblings

To keep this Porsche related I saw the Cayman S and it is really sweet, but looks like a four wheel drive truck. First thing if you buy one you must lower it. Saw a 997 C4S up close and definately like the fat ***!

The Challenger concept is wicked, if Dodge builds this they will sell all they can make. Same for the Soltice GXP very nice looking car.

Let's see I love the F430 Spider, need a Rolls Royce Phantom and cannot believe I am saying this but the Gaylardo spyder really looks sweet! The Murcie Roadster is the BOMB!

Still love the Aston Martin Vanquish, got to see the Audi S8 up close could be my next car for winter. Either that or a Cayenne turbo S.

Not that impressed with the Camaro concept, it is not nearly as nice as the Challenger. The Ford Super Chief is fricking

ENORMOUS!

Nothing much else to report, except I sat in a new Escalade which my wife will be getting for a family hauler. Oh, the Aston Rapide is a very nice looking sedan and will probably steal alot of sales away from Maserati.

It was a fun show!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.