996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Intercooler Inlet Scoops for reduced IATs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 11:23 AM
ghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to behold
Here you have it oem style. Like mine.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dav-t/15346728796

Old 11-05-2018, 07:41 AM
s65e90 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ghostofpain
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dav-t/15346728796
A random pic of a car doesn't help. How do you know how it's adjusted in that pic?

Old 11-05-2018, 07:47 AM
Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !
That one looks like the wing edges are pointing down but the wing is more level - hard to say for sure from the from the angle. I originally built the edges to be level when the wing was angled the way I wanted it. I have since added more down angle at the front so the edges are pointing a little down now.

Old 11-05-2018, 11:22 AM
ghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to behold
Well if the wing edges are mounted differently to your wing, then its not possible to compare the wing angles.

Old 11-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !
Well if the wing edges are mounted differently to your wing, then its not possible to compare the wing angles.
Correct - At least not if you are using the tips as your reference for the wing angle...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.