996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Scum Bag Dealer Alert----lauderdale Bmw/imports

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 04:12 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Scum Bag Dealer Alert----lauderdale Bmw/imports

Now most of you know I switch cars like underwear and would consider myself an ideal customer as if I receive good service I will tell anyone who will listen and I buy lots of cars

Back in November 2004, I was in Florida and a friend of mine raved about lauderdale BMW/imports. He was there to order an M3 with competition package. I nonchalantly asked the dealer about the M6 list and he said there was only 1 person on the list. I figured WTF, I'll give him a deposit and be #2..There was no order form yet for the M6, so he simply printed out an order form which happened to say 645cic, crossed it out and wrote 2006 M6 and #2 on my order. I thought I had a solid order until I called today.

The salesman Robert Schiano quickly backpedalled and said oh you're on the list for an M6 Convertible....I'm like WTF, are you crazy, it isn't even certain there is going to be an M6 convertible and I wouldn't order one anyway.....ShankCS was also with me and can certainly back me up when I say a convertible was NEVER discussed.. The salesman knew I ordered an M6 coupe and now is just back out like a scum bag.....

This guy even had the nerve to tell me he's had orders for the M6 coupe since 2000....What a f@cking liar, the 6 series wasn't even conceived in 2000 and this guy is trying to say he had orders for an M6!!!!!!!!, when there wasn't even a 6 series on the drawing board........

What's even funnier is that he is saying I'm on an M6 convertible list becuase they aren't making the car!!

What a scum bag *******!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay away

Lou

Last edited by cjv; 02-06-2006 at 08:41 PM.
Old 02-03-2006, 04:22 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Lou, you got your deposit back pronto, right? I hope so.

Old 02-03-2006, 04:25 PM
KGX
KGX is a glorious beacon of lightKGX is a glorious beacon of lightKGX is a glorious beacon of lightKGX is a glorious beacon of lightKGX is a glorious beacon of lightKGX is a glorious beacon of light
that certainly sucks. honestly though, nowadays, the code i live by is that ALL dealers are *******s until proven otherwise.

Old 02-03-2006, 04:26 PM
JASCLASS will become famous soon enoughJASCLASS will become famous soon enough
Take your business elsewhere my man, some dealer will be more than happy to have you.

Old 02-03-2006, 04:36 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
I buy my BMW's from Perillo BMW in Chicago and they are great, it was just at the time I figured I'd lock up the 2nd m6 and have no problem getting it.....Such a waste

Lou

Old 02-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Sadly, the auto industry SEEMS to be full of crooks:

http://www.euromotorsportsucks.com/

AND

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...ghlight=naples

Old 02-03-2006, 06:50 PM
LSM
[quote=Porscheboy16]Sadly, the auto industry SEEMS to be full of crooks:

http://www.euromotorsportsucks.com/

AND

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...ghlight=naples[/quote

Wow, that's awful in both cases............

Lou

Old 02-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Banned
Divi996tt is on a distinguished road
Perillo is Top notch. Excellent dealer.

Old 02-05-2006, 02:34 PM
LSM
Originally Posted by Divi996tt
Perillo is Top notch. Excellent dealer.
Its a shame that some dealers (lauderdale bmw) has to be like this

Lou

Old 02-05-2006, 04:14 PM
loliver is on a distinguished road
I had a contract for the previous model M5 with a $5000 deposit. I was #3. The contract said in large letters, "MSRP" and signed by the manager. When the car arrived, they refused to give me the car unless I kicked in $10,000 over MSRP. They had the nerve to tell me I was getting a bargan because on new orders now it is $20000 over. A couple letters from my attorney got the car for me at MSRP. The funny thing is, I did not like the car and traded it for a 996,C2 yellow with areokit. This was the Fort Myers, FL BMW.dealer, part of Sonic BTW.
FYI, Suncoast Porsche is the best new Dealer I ever worked with, and they are mod friendly.

Old 02-05-2006, 11:24 PM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Too bad for them really. The new M6 is really nice, a friend has got one last week.

Old 02-06-2006, 07:54 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by LSM
I buy my BMW's from Perillo BMW in Chicago and they are great, it was just at the time I figured I'd lock up the 2nd m6 and have no problem getting it.....Such a waste

Lou

I'll never buy a car from Perillo BMW again. They still owe me my stock 19" wheels. They sent me used wheels off another car with miles on em and curb rash on one. no calls, no appology, NOTHING! Unacceptable. They also ruined a friend of mine's set of wheels during a car detail too.

As far as that m6 spot...I was there when you placed the order. THey said you were #2 for the COUPE!! ******* is the appropriate word!

Old 02-07-2006, 01:57 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Old 02-08-2006, 02:00 AM
Banned
Ferrarislave is on a distinguished road
Most dealers are *******s... at least most of the ones I have dealt with. Knauz motors, Motorwerks, Fields... When I got my 525i last year from Motorowerks I asked my salesmen to call me about 545i style 124 wheels. He promised too, but he never did. I was back there for some things, and I asked him again, I said call me. He said oh no worries; I will for sure, they never did call me. I am actually happy that he didn't call me because I got the wheels at a much cheaper price, new, not used. The dealers take wheels off customer’s cars (like Shanks) when they get different wheels and sell the new wheels they took of the customer’s car to others wanting to upgrade their wheels on a lesser model etc. When you enquire about your original wheels they send you some used wheels to shut you up. It is un-acceptable. Would I by from Motorwerks again? No, but if the price is right... There vehicles are also butchered by the automatic car wash they have out back. I saw a Maybach and a GT2 go thru their auto wash. My car a 2005 with 62 miles on it had swirls like a 95 when I bought it.

Old 02-08-2006, 02:35 AM
bitz49 is on a distinguished road
why did u buy the car if it had so many swirls in the first place?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Scum Bag Dealer Alert----lauderdale Bmw/imports