996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Added the porsche 5mm spacer kit..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 08:35 PM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
Added the porsche 5mm spacer kit..

I have stock wheels and just wanted to push the wheels out a drop to "fill" the wells more.

I got the Porsche 5 mm spacer kit. Nice package. A longer set of lug also with security lugs, 4 spacers, and screws to hold the spacers in place.

Believe it or not, 5 mm does make a visible difference.

Also it gives a little more space between the wheel spokes and the front calipers. Makes it a bit easier to clean.

Last edited by Periokid; 12-07-2003 at 08:38 PM.
Old 12-07-2003, 08:58 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Periokid,
can u take some pics?

how much was the kit?

Old 12-07-2003, 09:20 PM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
I did take pics. The kit was $350. I'll post pics soon.

Old 12-07-2003, 09:35 PM
Here are some pics. Not the best but you get the idea. I included a picture of the brakes just cause the look so cool.

Before:

Attached Images  
Old 12-07-2003, 09:36 PM
After

Attached Images  
Old 12-07-2003, 09:37 PM
spacer in place (it is black)

Attached Images  
Old 12-07-2003, 09:39 PM
front brake

Attached Images  
Old 12-08-2003, 12:32 AM
MWEELS is infamous around these parts
David,

Did you get those at the dealer? Ive been planning to do this.

MWEELS

Old 12-08-2003, 07:29 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
Did you do all 4 or just the back?

Old 12-08-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by MWEELS
David,

Did you get those at the dealer? Ive been planning to do this.

MWEELS
I ordered from B W Motorsport. The advertise in Excellence. They had the best price I could find. Carnewal has them too but with the Euro so high, their prices are getting high.

Old 12-08-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by maxwell
Did you do all 4 or just the back?
All four. The kit is for all the corners.

Old 12-08-2003, 09:28 AM
ProV1 is infamous around these parts
looks great. did u put some antiseize on both sides of the spacers

Old 12-08-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by ProV1
looks great. did u put some antiseize on both sides of the spacers
Hmm, no I did not. I think they are aluminum. Actually the tight area is right on the hub (as the spacers are hub centric).

Do you think it will be a problem?

Old 12-08-2003, 11:19 AM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Does make a slight difference, who sells them for $350?

Old 12-08-2003, 01:55 PM
msindi is infamous around these parts
I thought spacers were bad and can affect steering??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Added the porsche 5mm spacer kit..