996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

need info on exhaust systems for 01tt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2003, 06:42 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
private message.

Old 12-10-2003, 06:44 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Rodis
Erik,
By the way, what did you pay for your cargraphic exhaust?
Rodis
Nothing, he owns Cargraphic!!
Evan

Old 12-10-2003, 06:48 PM
Rodis is on a distinguished road
Oh, my bad. . . See how new I am to the scene, I just insulted the owner of Cargraphic not even knowing. Sorry about that Erik. Let me asked the question in the appropriate manner, Erik what will a cargraphic exhaust cost me? Damn, I feel much better. . .
Ron Rodis

Old 12-10-2003, 06:50 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Oh, my bad. . . See how new I am to the scene, I just insulted the owner of Cargraphic not even knowing. Sorry about that Erik. Let me asked the question in the appropriate manner, Erik what will a cargraphic exhaust cost me? Damn, I feel much better. . .
Ron Rodis
Hehe, nothing to be sorry for, just letting you know
Evan

Old 12-10-2003, 06:55 PM
Jack(LA) is on a distinguished road
Re: need info on exhaust systems for 01tt

my nex mod is an exhaust system. I would like a more agressive but deep sound, not a high pitched wining or raspy sound. I've been told that Gemballa is good as well as Europipe. Any comments would be appreciated.
If you're interested in some videos/sound clips of different exhausts on the Turbo -- Ruf, Europipe (Stage 2-Loud), Fabspeed(Quiet), Evo modified stock exhaust, check them out here
Just right click on the appropriate video and hit "save target as" for best results.

Old 12-10-2003, 06:59 PM
Evan,
Thanks for the heads up. By the way, how did you get 449 at the wheels?
Ron Rodis

Old 12-10-2003, 07:04 PM
Evan,
Thanks for the heads up. By the way, how did you get 449 at the wheels?
Ron Rodis
Currently I have the Imagine Auto stage 2 ECU, Evolution Motorsports DV's, K&N Filter, and Fabspeed exhaust....
This may be changing soon...should have a little bit more power
Evan
PS-Just to let you know since you were interested, the FVD no cat system, is between the fabspeed quiet and loud in terms of loudness...sound is very close to fabspeed (low and deep).

Old 12-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Jack,
Just checked out the videos and pics of your cars. Very nice cars and the videos helped a lot. I'm now thinking of going with a quiet exhaust. Manufacturer, still haven't decided. By the way, who did the work on your 996tt? I'm sure you've been to By Design.
Ron

Old 12-10-2003, 07:24 PM
Evan,
Thanks for the info. with the ecu and other changes have you had any problems with the check engine lights or any warnings at all. What about your warranty?
Ron
ps. I just heard the Fabspeed quiet from Jacks website (kudos Jack) and I do like it. I guess I'll just have to pull the trigger and if I dont like whatever I get, "trial and error baby". Thanks for the info.
Ron

Old 12-10-2003, 07:32 PM
No problems with any lights or warrenty as of yet (knock on wood).
Evan
PS-Actually, my bad, just remebered Erik does NOT own Cargraphic...I believe he runs it in the US?? Someone else owns it, can't rember his name...

Old 12-10-2003, 07:35 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Rodis,
i have some Techart clips i can email u but i need ur address.

Old 12-10-2003, 08:23 PM
20c4s,
my e-mail address is rrodis@rodis-law.com
Ron

Old 12-10-2003, 10:05 PM
TCM
TCM will become famous soon enough
I am not sure if you are interested in Tubi, but I know that Zeo on the board is selling a brand new unit for a very cheap price as he has decided against an exhaust. May want to check into that as well.

Old 12-10-2003, 10:22 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
EUROPIPE Stage 2 - LOUD

This exhausts is a true joy to hear and it make me anticipate each opportunity I have to drive my car, that much more. The sound is thick and rich. The 'burble' is much more significant than stock and I would assume than the stage 2 quiet as well. The sound has definate substance, yet in a mature, sofisticated, kick yo honky *** kinda way that is a treat to the ears of the ricers and geasers alike. Are you getting what I'm saying?

I found the level of service offered by EUROPIPE to be worthy of praise.

Mike

Last edited by Zippy; 12-10-2003 at 10:31 PM.
Old 12-11-2003, 12:19 AM
TCM and Zippy,
Thanks for your input. Zeo if you read this can you contact me at rrodis@rodis-law.com about your Tubi exhaust.
R Rodis

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: need info on exhaust systems for 01tt