996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Europipe Shocks The World!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Rami will become famous soon enough
I have it on my car (the Model 800) and it sure sounds like ... well ... don't really know how to explain it ... but it surely exceeds all of my expectations. My previous exhaust was the EP Stage II Loud so you can say that I was used to a great sound already. But the Model 800 simply blew me away.
Right now I find myself shifting through the gears more then is necessary ... simply to hear the *bangs* each time. What an exhaust!

Old 05-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Rami - that's awsome! When did you get yours? What do you mean by *bangs*. Are you talking about that fluttering between shifts? Is it a lot more noticible? How it sound (tone/level) @ WOT and just around town?

Regards, Mike

Old 05-05-2006, 07:38 PM
I have it on my car for about 10 days now. The 'bangs' I'm talking about are what happens when you release the throttle ... you know, it kinda rumbles. I'm sorry if I don't explain it very well, English isn't my native language
Anyway, if that is what you mean by 'fluttering between shifts' then the answer is yes, most definetely!
The sound at low revs, let's say under 2200rpm is a little bit louder than the Stage II exhaust.
Please explain WOT (forgive me my ignorance)

Old 05-05-2006, 10:56 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Mike,
I installed the Model 800 two days ago. I was waiting for a few extra things prior to the installation. I only need to run the O2 sensor wires up top and reconnect the rear bumper. I will then have it all together. Hopefully I will get that wrapped up in the next two days and make a short video clip this weekend.

My problem is that I don't have a place to host the video file. Any suggestions?

Old 05-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
putfile.com , can't wait for the video!

Old 05-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zippy
Rami - that's awsome! When did you get yours? What do you mean by *bangs*. Are you talking about that fluttering between shifts? Is it a lot more noticible? How it sound (tone/level) @ WOT and just around town?

Regards, Mike
Thanks for the reply RAMI. WOT = Wide Open Throttle.

Old 05-06-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by KPV
Mike,
I installed the Model 800 two days ago. I was waiting for a few extra things prior to the installation. I only need to run the O2 sensor wires up top and reconnect the rear bumper. I will then have it all together. Hopefully I will get that wrapped up in the next two days and make a short video clip this weekend.

My problem is that I don't have a place to host the video file. Any suggestions?
Sounds great Ken. Looking forward to hearing the clips and your description of the difference with EP2 Loud.

Is this thing now in production? I haven't heard from Stef that it is?

Mike

Old 05-06-2006, 08:57 AM
Your welcome Zippy!
So ... sound at WOT is breathtaking if you ask me. It kinda feels like you drive a whole different car

Last edited by Rami; 05-06-2006 at 09:04 AM.