996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Remaining Plaques to be sent out.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 02:48 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Remaining Plaques to be sent out.....

I have sent about 5 plaques out to those who forwarded their addresses to me. I hope you like em inperson.

I still need the addresses emailed to me for:

Hartmann
Hammann7
Axis
Alex
By Design

Shank you.

Old 01-19-2004, 02:50 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Ooer I just got a packadge today Shank.. I wonder..

Old 01-19-2004, 02:51 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Got mine today! WOW! Very nice thanks!

Old 01-19-2004, 02:55 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Whoah.. thanks Shank. I feel like a baller for the day Very tasteful too. I'll takle a pic tonight when my wife comes back and I can find out where the digi cam is

Old 01-19-2004, 03:37 PM
msindi is on a distinguished road
"Shank you" LOL
I think Darren is sending me mine
Can we make another batch in aluminium or a silver background color?? Everyrhing on the *** of my car is silver so wanted it to match....

Old 01-19-2004, 03:53 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by msindi
"Shank you" LOL
I think Darren is sending me mine
Can we make another batch in aluminium or a silver background color?? Everyrhing on the *** of my car is silver so wanted it to match....
I believe he is talking about the Shootout award plaques, not the license plate frames...

Old 01-19-2004, 04:18 PM
msindi is on a distinguished road
Ooooops...my bad

Old 01-19-2004, 04:55 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Yes, Shootout plaques. Some haven't replied to the emails.

Old 01-19-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by ShankGT2
Yes, Shootout plaques. Some haven't replied to the emails.
Ungrateful buggers!!!

Seriously man those things are sweet. Well done, I don't know any other forum that would have done that

Old 01-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Ok, Hartmann and Axis and By Design contacted me. The only one left is Hammann and Alex. Hammann, do you want it or should we toss it?