996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My 600+ HP Silver Bullet (a.k.a how to blow $235K)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 06:37 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
i love it. looks awesome. great choice in mods.

Old 12-24-2006, 06:49 PM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by docdan
Thank you to all for the warm welcome. I'm not at all offended that everyone doesn't like the way this car is modded. Cars like this one usually evoke some kind of strong reaction, and I expected the strongest reactions from the Porsche community. Anyway, it would be a boring world if we all had the same tastes. Nonetheless, we are all car enthusiasts and I appreciate the congratulations and welcomes even when you didn't really like the car that much.

As far as the rep points go...my request was more tongue in cheek, than anything else. I agree that rep should go out to those who help others with problems, and generally enlighten others with there posts. So, please just ignore my request as a kind of a joke.

At this point I am still learning a lot about this car, but I look forward to being able to help others in the future.

Hey Dan

Welcome to the most perfect car forum in the world. lol

Old 12-24-2006, 07:43 PM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
car looks great! I just am not in love with the RIM choice. I would probably switch out the rims...other than that...the car is awesome.

Owning a Cab now..I think when I upgrade to a TT it would have to be a Cab as well..unless I go the GT3 route than no choice there.

Old 12-24-2006, 08:09 PM
kiko will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by oak
lovely, I think it needs 20's to get the real feel of the car.
Now THAT was tongue in cheek!

Old 12-24-2006, 08:16 PM
O-Ace will become famous soon enough
That's one of the best looking 996TT cabs I've seen! Welcome to 6-speed

-Awais

Old 12-24-2006, 08:22 PM
jcramair1 is on a distinguished road
Good Luck with it and enjoy it and if it makes you happy that's all that matters!!

Old 12-24-2006, 08:24 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
if you fall in love every time you see the car thats all that counts ( thats why all cars are not blk ) think i might paint theair intakes silver to match ....

Old 12-24-2006, 10:04 PM
VRAlexander
Welcome to 6speedonline....and congrats on your new toy!!!

Old 12-24-2006, 10:09 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Congrats & welcome, deep down inside these are a good bunch of guys! Enjoy your toy.

Old 12-24-2006, 11:05 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Already a rep ***** on your first post?
It took me a few months . . .

Yeah right !

Old 12-24-2006, 11:22 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the wonderful world of 6speed. My opinion might not hold any weight since I don't own a Porsche(YET), but I say first order of business is to change the front bumper, techart type II would workout great. The hood is really a personal preference, I have seen cars with techart mods run the gemballa hood, people like the 993 looking hood. As far as the rims, they are definitely different, if you are not worried about weight, you cant go wrong with a set of Formulas, preferably black. I think you make the car what you want it to be, if you love the way it looks right now, then that is all that matters.

-Markus-

Old 12-25-2006, 01:14 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TechArtDreamer
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the wonderful world of 6speed. My opinion might not hold any weight since I don't own a Porsche(YET), but I say first order of business is to change the front bumper, techart type II would workout great. The hood is really a personal preference, I have seen cars with techart mods run the gemballa hood, people like the 993 looking hood. As far as the rims, they are definitely different, if you are not worried about weight, you cant go wrong with a set of Formulas, preferably black. I think you make the car what you want it to be, if you love the way it looks right now, then that is all that matters.

-Markus-
Markus you are fam, Porsche or not of course your opinion counts silly

I agree though. Gemballa hood can stay, its sick! Techart front and wheels would top it off, it would be nuts then! Hardtop is pretty cool looking on it also

Old 12-25-2006, 04:50 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
MrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to all
Good buy .. welcome!

Old 12-25-2006, 05:06 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
rep *****...

welcome to 6speed and enjoy~
like your mods...

btw, is vicious on vacation?

Old 12-25-2006, 05:43 PM
doccao will become famous soon enough
Perrrrrfect! Turbo, droptop, and fully modded...don't waste any time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 600+ HP Silver Bullet (a.k.a how to blow $235K)