996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

This Turbo S guy is an A-hole, talking about Markski's car.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 03:11 AM
VRAlexander
Markski would clean his clock on or off the freeway...on low boost...

Here is a video that I found on Turbo S 's car...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk7p_BCgHPo

RenntechV12 and Ryan SD... your reply made me spit my Cigar out!! +22 for you...

Last edited by VRAlexander; 01-08-2007 at 03:17 AM.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:34 AM
mishref will become famous soon enough
I have seen the TurboS car around and its no slouch; I am pretty sure its one of the faster porsches on this corner of the world.

However, at his current mod level; I am pretty sure the american-tuned (Protomotive, etc.) cars would pull on him.

That said; I chalk those comments up to another endless argument (AmericanVs.European / TiptronicVs.Manual / Z06Vs.997tt ..). I view Protomotive up their with the best of the european tuners (Ruff / 9ff).

Old 01-08-2007, 05:26 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by mishref
I have seen the TurboS car around and its no slouch; I am pretty sure its one of the faster porsches on this corner of the world.

However, at his current mod level; I am pretty sure the american-tuned (Protomotive, etc.) cars would pull on him.

That said; I chalk those comments up to another endless argument (AmericanVs.European / TiptronicVs.Manual / Z06Vs.997tt ..). I view Protomotive up their with the best of the european tuners (Ruff / 9ff).
Second that, Its very fast.
I always see it at the Porsche Dealership having new performance parts installed.

Old 01-08-2007, 06:30 AM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Oh Christ! not again.

We had a bellend M3 shootin' his mouth off recently and I think we should not respond to crap like this! Marky's car i'm sure is awesome (1 of a kind) nobody needs to be told!

Mark you really need to get that beast featured in one of the top Porsche mags when you are happy with the cars performance, It would make an awesome write up!

Old 01-08-2007, 06:41 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 996TT_STEVO
Mark you really need to get that beast featured in one of the top Porsche mags when you are happy with the cars performance, It would make an awesome write up!
I agree... I have a fellow 6 speed member trying to set something up... we will see...
I wish I was in cali cause thats where it all happens...
I just did 60 to 130 in 6.6 seconds in 41 degree temps... with wheelspin(according to KPGs data extrapolation)... and that was on .86 bars of boost only... MAybe numbers liek that will get me some good exposure... time will tell...
markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 01-08-2007, 06:44 AM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MARKSKI
I agree... I have a fellow 6 speed member trying to set something up... we will see...
I wish I was in cali cause thats where it all happens...
I just did 60 to 130 in 6.6 seconds in 41 degree temps... with wheelspin(according to KPGs data extrapolation)... and that was on .86 bars of boost only... MAybe numbers liek that will get me some good exposure... time will tell...
markski
That's fukin ridiculous, lol.

Old 01-08-2007, 06:51 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
I know its getting better... the cold temps are killing my time... the tires cant warm up.... BTW that's with PSM ON....
markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 01-08-2007, 07:36 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
If he is a Quawaiti, he should shut his pie hole.
Does he have any idea what he (and his nation owes) to american
technology and military. We saved thier ASSES so that he can
enjoy his wannabe 9FF.

MK

Old 01-08-2007, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
enjoy his wannabe 9FF.

MK
Hi Marty, Kinda agree with you, but don't think this is place for political ****!

Old 01-08-2007, 08:57 AM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MARKSKI
I know its getting better... the cold temps are killing my time... the tires cant warm up.... BTW that's with PSM ON....
markski
Mark, maybe when you upgrade to 1500 hp you can plan a little better and have the car finished in the Summer... Kevin

Old 01-08-2007, 09:24 AM
mishref will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
enjoy his wannabe 9FF.

MK
So because he is a Kuwaiti; he is not allowed to have a opinion on which tuning house does a better job? If TurboS thinks that 9ff can do a better job than protomotive .. than that is his opinion. The guy has spent a considerable effort getting his car tuned by 9ff .. I am pretty sure he is set in his ways.

IF it boiled down to a straight.. I for one believe Markski could pull away from him. And my opinion, as a kuwaiti, has nothing to do with America's stance during the gulf war.

Old 01-08-2007, 09:35 AM
AdamT has a spectacular aura aboutAdamT has a spectacular aura about
I think you have to just take on the quite simple fact that this guy actually knows very little about tuning a porsche turbo. I was reading his posts in other threads and they were quite whimsical. The fact that he adores 9ff...well enough said really and simply adds weight to this reasoning.

all the best
adam

Old 01-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by mishref
So because he is a Kuwaiti; he is not allowed to have a opinion on which tuning house does a better job? If TurboS thinks that 9ff can do a better job than protomotive .. than that is his opinion. The guy has spent a considerable effort getting his car tuned by 9ff .. I am pretty sure he is set in his ways.

IF it boiled down to a straight.. I for one believe Markski could pull away from him. And my opinion, as a kuwaiti, has nothing to do with America's stance during the gulf war.
I'm sure Marty never meant it like that! Sometimes we say the wrong things.... (erm, if you get what I mean!!!)

Old 01-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AdamT
I think you have to just take on the quite simple fact that this guy actually knows very little about tuning a porsche turbo. I was reading his posts in other threads and they were quite whimsical. The fact that he adores 9ff...well enough said really and simply adds weight to this reasoning.

all the best
adam
Best response. +1

Old 01-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by AdamT

all the best
adam
Adam, It really sounds like he has a huge feckoff wad of cash to thrown at it! 9ff are pretty good though and if they are tunning his car I can assure you he will be in safe hands.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: This Turbo S guy is an A-hole, talking about Markski's car.