996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Anybody dealt with Wicked Motor Works??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 01:28 PM
ROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really nice
That 997 wide body is awesome !
Got to say, they know were to buy aftermarket parts, they know how to make them pretty, besides, they do let you know what you're getting. A friend of mine bought one. It had crashed 8 months earlier it's a '03 996C2 no big damage (they showed the pics. for all its progress) and it looks exactly like my Turbo! Now, my friend does not care its not as fast or that it's Tip. He focused on price and show. It rides good and quiet, so I don't know... He paid 46.5K (And drives an "'03 TT" hahaha)

Old 01-30-2007, 01:37 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...0087QQtcZphoto

At the top it says 2004 and then in the description it says 2008 HAve to admit I haven't seen a techart style front bumper with the 997 look (turn signals and light). I have seen their work in person and it is junk. I don't know how they have 100% feedback

Old 01-30-2007, 04:00 PM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
RT7 will become famous soon enough
I've seen one of their car at German Auto Fest. The TechArt-style bumper had so much waves that you can ride on it.

Old 01-30-2007, 04:05 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Everything they sell is garbage. I've worked on more than one machine done by "Wicked" and it was a mess. Often times in the ebay ad they take pretty good pictures of the cars, in person and up close the panel gaps are all off and the paint looks like ***...overall just a POS. They build cars for the poseur $30K millionaires that are all over SoCal, truly a great business.

Old 03-18-2010, 10:02 PM
GT3 RS is on a distinguished road
Buyer Beware

Bought a car from them through ebay (not salvage) but when the car arrived, it was all falling apart, needed lots of mechanical work, and a new paint job (23K). A REAL NIGHTMARE ! Worst of all, the owners don"t give a sh4#%$@ nor give any type of warranties... Dont buy from them, you will regret it like me !!

Old 03-19-2010, 12:10 AM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3 RS
Bought a car from them through ebay (not salvage) but when the car arrived, it was all falling apart, needed lots of mechanical work, and a new paint job (23K). A REAL NIGHTMARE ! Worst of all, the owners don"t give a sh4#%$@ nor give any type of warranties... Dont buy from them, you will regret it like me !!
Did you not run a google search on their name?!?!? You bought it sight unseen without any inspections?

Hard to understand.....but sorry to hear, an expensive lesson.

A

Old 03-19-2010, 01:34 AM
aroonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rough
Any details and pics?
Originally Posted by GT3 RS

Old 03-19-2010, 01:41 AM
Nico will become famous soon enoughNico will become famous soon enough
someone at C&C had a wicked car. it was interesting.

the thing with them (wicked motorsports) is that they take any old carrera and make it look like a turbo. and then when a fixed up civic pulls on them, they think they just beat a porsche turbo

Old 07-04-2015, 12:26 PM
porsches4me is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Wicked Motor Works, The Worst Works!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked Motor Works WOW!!!! The worst experience, the worst service, the worst quality, and the worst job, completion I have ever experienced in my life. These guys know nothing about Porsche's, its a miracle they are in business. Do yourself a huge favor, RUN!!!! Save your time, and your money, and your frustration, and Google another Porsche place. You will thank me later, and if you don't you will find out the hard way, don't be a fool like I was. Wal Mart knows more about Porsches than this place, and they would do better work! I have to get the work all redone with someone who knows at least 1% about Porsches, like a place in Torrance, CA, or Vista, CA, or Fremont, CA or any Wal Mart. GOOGLE ANOTHER PORSCHE PLACE, unless you want to ruin your car, and I don't think you want to ruin your Porsche like these guys did to mine!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Jeanmarcboilard Is a GOD !Jeanmarcboilard Is a GOD !Jeanmarcboilard Is a GOD !Jeanmarcboilard Is a GOD !Jeanmarcboilard Is a GOD !Jeanmarcboilard Is a GOD !Jeanmarcboilard Is a GOD !Jeanmarcboilard Is a GOD !Jeanmarcboilard Is a GOD !Jeanmarcboilard Is a GOD !Jeanmarcboilard Is a GOD !
Anybody dealt with Wicked Motor Works??

What are you guys talking about? For $150K, they'll cut up your Boxster and turn it into a 918 Spyder. What could possibly go wrong with that, LOL.

Old 07-05-2015, 06:18 AM
King James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond reputeKing James has a reputation beyond repute
Holy raise the dead here guys. Was an 8 year old thread bumped 5 years ago and again today. I've seen mummies newer than this thread.

Wicked cars are ****boxes too btw...

Old 07-05-2015, 07:01 AM
'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jeanmarcboilard
What are you guys talking about? For $150K, they'll cut up your Boxster and turn it into a 918 Spyder. What could possibly go wrong with that, LOL.

nice. yeah, i wandered into their shop once and while there is some stuff that actually ( imo ) *looks* ok?

you nailed it, even being out here near their shop where all the wickedness transpires i've never heard a good word about em. the ebay abominations i've seen over the years of their $80k ( ahem ) conversions look like..

whatever

Last edited by '02996ttx50; 07-05-2015 at 07:03 AM.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:38 AM
TXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud of
There was a 2003 911 cab that was for sale a few years back here in Dallas, had the full on Wicked turbo body kit and such. It looked nice in pictures, and the owner wasn't asking too much, but upon closer inspection, the front/rear bumpers didn't quite match up to the car correctly, and of course, it didn't have the speed to back up the look.

Still, I was looking for my wife, she wouldn't know the difference and she wanted a convertible.

Old 07-05-2015, 08:47 AM
'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !
Yes! Another spot on point. Perfect add on body parts that'll be perfect for anyone that won't "know" or "care".

That's us right!? Lol.. They sure can't touch precision911 I think that's their new name. I'm gonna get that damn new 997 ta front from em and freshen this ol bit*h up ftw
Never was much of a "purist" and i want proper lookin drl's anyway ha

Old 07-05-2015, 08:18 PM
Steve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to beholdSteve B. is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by porsches4me
Wicked Motor Works WOW!!!! The worst experience, the worst service, the worst quality, and the worst job, completion I have ever experienced in my life. These guys know nothing about Porsche's, its a miracle they are in business. Do yourself a huge favor, RUN!!!! Save your time, and your money, and your frustration, and Google another Porsche place. You will thank me later, and if you don't you will find out the hard way, don't be a fool like I was. Wal Mart knows more about Porsches than this place, and they would do better work! I have to get the work all redone with someone who knows at least 1% about Porsches, like a place in Torrance, CA, or Vista, CA, or Fremont, CA or any Wal Mart. GOOGLE ANOTHER PORSCHE PLACE, unless you want to ruin your car, and I don't think you want to ruin your Porsche like these guys did to mine!!!!!!!!!
Couldn't have said it better myself. Bought a GT2 nose from them... cost me $10k at the body shop to have it fit correctly. It was a POS... took many hours to get it to fit. Also, they sucked to deal with... Beau was his name. STAY AWAY!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anybody dealt with Wicked Motor Works??