996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Will anyone ever post a 9 second 1/4?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 04:26 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Very true, brother. We air-cooled and water-cooled guys rib each other back and forth...but in the of scheme of things, we're an extremely small, knowledgable and motivated group of guys that love very, very fast Porsches. Heck...I love all of you guys.

Even you, Alex (Sharky).
Dammit it's beat on the shark-day today eh First Jean, now you... I don't even have a fast car anymore

Old 06-10-2007, 12:29 AM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by unvmym3
origyns i just caught that LOL . im not gonna bother posting back on this thread , arguing on the internet with key board warriors , is like the special olympics , even if u win , ur still a reatard.
I would consider it to be a huge favour if someone would ban this juvenile piece of ****. I take personal offence to this comment. Some aspire to participate in the special Olympics, unlike yourself who aspires to nothing other than oozing dog **** from your pie hole.

Last edited by Zippy; 06-10-2007 at 12:32 AM.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:40 AM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing...

Old 06-10-2007, 12:43 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Origyns 973
Internet *****'s *****?

I know its going to sound corny but, can't we all get along?
I agree, someone in the turbo community runs nines and then there's butthurtery all over the place. Take it for the accomplishment that it is and be happy, when evoms wants to release the nitty gritty details they will. All they did was get there first and many times tuners get places first because they have the resources and equally as important the know how to acheive. Markski was sooooooooo close to being first in line which would have been great also and 10.03 is blazing fast too. Either way turbos are being taken seriously at the strip, let's just be cool with that.

Old 06-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
MrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to all
Drag racing your street car; it's an ego fuelled game. Why else would someone drive themselves to such an extent to reach their goal? Nothing wrong with ego, nothing wrong with competing, nothing wrong with being passionate about your hobby.

But bruised egos can lead to a bit of whining when somebody else reaches a goal before you do. However there is ALWAYS a faster gun, always.

What makes me chuckle is that Marksi, who was a bee's dick away from a single digit pass weeks ago, has the most reason to have his nose out of joint. But he is a class act, takes it on the chin and congratulates EVOMS for their achievement.

If I was a hundredth away from the first 9 second pass, having spent a lot of time and money to get there, only to have someone else pop it just before I went out again, I hope I would handle myself as well as Marksi has.

Well done EVOMS and well done Marski. The 6SO drag racing community is alive and well, cool!

Last edited by MrBlonde; 06-10-2007 at 06:57 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.