996 Turbo Vendor Classifieds

2002 GT2 Complete Part Out My Loss Your Gain

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 02:45 AM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
I will arrange other payment method or have someone local pay for it if there is a problem!

Old 08-13-2010, 04:45 AM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
Are the brakes 6 pod front? Are they complete?

Old 08-16-2010, 03:49 PM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Is there any chance you can tell me what is going on here!!!

You have my money (left my account 10 days ago)... I have no parts... I have sent you pm after pm now and I know you are picking them up, you log on every day

Old 08-16-2010, 03:53 PM
Infact, left my account 12 days ago

Old 08-16-2010, 05:32 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
answer the man good news or bad

Old 08-16-2010, 06:56 PM
g8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to behold
Bump...did any one have any luck receiving their parts? I didn't order anything, just wondering if Stevo's predicament is isolated or not.

Also had to "laugh" at JJ's posts...you really had to send a circled diagram to show them what parts you needed? According to their website, they specialize in providing high quality products to the motorsport industry. There are some really high end cars pictured in the banners... Shouldn't they know where the PS reservoir is on a 996 GT2--sig says "East Coast Porsche Dismantler"

I think the members here deserve to know what's going on...

Last edited by g8rdmd; 08-16-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:03 PM
Banned
FAB-WORX is infamous around these parts
He is the only one who i have not shipped parts to because he paid with an international credit card which the address can not be verified i already stated that last week when i told him i refunded his purchase. this is nothing new so lets not blow this out of proportion. i cant complete the transaction with an unverifiable credit card. he also wanted it shipped to State-side address which provides zero merchant protection on my part so i refunded his order its that simple.

Old 08-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Banned
Also i already replied to his pm's today. there are no other payment options for your Steve im sorry but we will be unable to complete the transaction since we do NOT accept paypal purchases. Only major credit cards for Domestic based purchases.

Old 08-16-2010, 09:20 PM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FAB-WORX
He is the only one who i have not shipped parts to because he paid with an international credit card which the address can not be verified i already stated that last week when i told him i refunded his purchase. this is nothing new so lets not blow this out of proportion. i cant complete the transaction with an unverifiable credit card. he also wanted it shipped to State-side address which provides zero merchant protection on my part so i refunded his order its that simple.
Is it so much money that you are willing to tick off a trusted member of the community due to a silly little 'corporate rule'?

Plus the fact that you've had his money for two weeks but claim you 'cannot verify' indicates that you COULD do it, but don't WANT to.

Old 08-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by ard
Is it so much money that you are willing to tick off a trusted member of the community due to a silly little 'corporate rule'?

Plus the fact that you've had his money for two weeks but claim you 'cannot verify' indicates that you COULD do it, but don't WANT to.
what you have to understand is that these corporate rules only protect the card holder vendors have zero protection. how would you like it if you were a business owner and you sold an item to someone that you are only a retailer for and they call their credit card company and file a dispute againts because they were simply displeased with the item NOT that they didnt receive it and they got a refund and still kept the item because they arent required to return it to you. I have been there. With the economy as poor as it is right now fraud has increased exponential rate the last 6 months and we have had to tight or limits. its not worth a potential sale when you are NOT protect by compliance rules. Its easy to say cause its impossible for the card holder to lose any money try running a business and being the victim to fraud a couple times and your tune would change quite quickly.

Old 08-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by ard

the first transaction was voided because the address was not verified. i disabled the verification system ran it again and its passed then the next day the mnerchant company calls because i ran the same card twice with 2 different times once with AVS on and once with it off which flagged it in their system.

Old 08-17-2010, 02:22 AM
Did you not get my 2 emails over a week ago stating I could have it paid by Paypal, another CC or possibly an option of someone coming into pick it up? (It does also mention it above)... I have been on this site for nearly 7 Years and purchased from vendors all the time, infact most of aftermarket parts come from the US and they have used my credit card without any issues...

Old 08-17-2010, 06:42 AM
Banned
Sorry but i have already been a victim of international fraud. It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. Its unfortunate but issues like this make it hard to do business and its no fault of your own. im sure you are a valued member of the forum i have no doubt in that but that is the current policy. If you would like to discuss it further please contact us directly via phone so we can take this offline and get the thread back on topic.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:31 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RFFG
Any of the wheels available? I don't mind the condition.

Thanks

bump...

Old 08-17-2010, 04:04 PM
dgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Can you please shoot me a price on the tranny?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2002 GT2 Complete Part Out My Loss Your Gain