Downforce 996 C4 /C4S/ Turbo Rear Diffuser & Rear Spats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Former Vendor
Chico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to all
Originally Posted by justatoy
+1 for Downforce's products.
I knew them REALLY well over the years of owning an NSX and their products ARE top notch!
Good to see them getting into the Porsche market!

Stacy
Hello Stacy,

yes the quality is really good on their products. They are also widely used by the S2000 guys. I hope to see more new things in the future for the Porsche from them.

Jon

Old 02-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Dustoff06 is on a distinguished road
Tried to get this on your website but the item description was for a Honda

Old 02-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Former Vendor
Chico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Dustoff06
Tried to get this on your website but the item description was for a Honda
Probably pulled the one for the S2000. Shot me over your info and I can get you pricing and shipping cost.

Jong@vividracing.com

Regards
Jon

Old 03-02-2010, 03:21 AM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
any pics of just a diffuser installed on a 996TT without the side spats?

Old 03-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Former Vendor
No, I have sold a few to customers but haven't gotten any pictures.

Jon

Old 05-12-2010, 05:27 PM
0100 is on a distinguished road
+1 I would also like to see pictures without the side spats.

Also any pictures on a C4S rear?

Old 05-14-2010, 04:03 PM
duuder is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Chico@Vivid
Not sure on the side spats, the diffuser will more than likely work, but might need some extra adjustment to fit properly.

Jon
so this diffuser should fit on a MK2 996, can anyone confirm?

Old 07-17-2010, 10:39 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
I'm interested but would like to see what it looks like on a black C4s or Turbo do you have any pics?

Cheers,

Sid.

Old 07-20-2010, 10:03 AM
PoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura about
I love it! Pm price for 2004 c4s please. Carbon gloss

Old 07-26-2010, 09:58 AM
Former Vendor
Hello Everyone.

Sorry for the delay, I got notice that down force is making new hardware for these but there's no ETA at the moment.

PoRsChE_ShIfTiN - Do you also need pricing on the side spats?

Regards
Jon

Old 08-20-2010, 10:35 PM
PoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura about
VERY interested!!! How much for diffuser and side spats in carbon gloss, shipped to Rhode Island? And will they fit on a 2004 4s?

Old 04-26-2011, 08:34 PM
turbo_banker is on a distinguished road
I'm interested in a pair of the spats only, in CF, shipped to the United Kingdom, could you mail me an all inc. price?

Also do you have any pics of the side profile slightly further out, just want to see how they fit in with the lines of the car but quite hard as the pics are all close. Thanks.

Old 04-28-2011, 11:50 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by turbo_banker
I'm interested in a pair of the spats only, in CF, shipped to the United Kingdom, could you mail me an all inc. price?

Also do you have any pics of the side profile slightly further out, just want to see how they fit in with the lines of the car but quite hard as the pics are all close. Thanks.
Send me a PM with your full address and email address.

Old 08-23-2012, 04:52 AM
The pictures are not showing up of these products. I am looking to get a diffuser soon for my car. Can you send me some pics and a link to your site where these are located

Old 08-23-2012, 10:28 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Downforce 996 C4 /C4S/ Turbo Rear Diffuser & Rear Spats