ModBargains l Avant Garde Ruger Wheels l Perfect Porsche Fitments!

Old 07-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
ModBargains l Avant Garde Ruger Wheels l Perfect Porsche Fitments!

ModBargains.com would like to thank 6 Speed Online community for the warm welcome!

As a new vendor, we look forward to helping all of the Porschephiles with their requests just like we have been with the BMW, Audi, VW, and Mercedes Benz communities!

ModBargains would like to present to the Porsche owners: Avant Garde Ruger Wheels for Porsches!

Avant Garde has just released their new line of Avant Garde Porsche Wheels under the Ruger brand!

With perfect, aggressive fitments for various Porsche models, these wheels will have peoples' head turning when you drive by. These Porsche-specifc wheels are offered in staggered fitments!

Avant Garde Ruger Classic Wheels - Available with Black Face with Machined Lip

Avant Garde Ruger Mesh M310 Wheels - Hyper Silver or Matte Black

Avant Garde Ruger R10 Porsche Wheels - Available in Hyper Silver or Black with Machined Lip

Build Quality

Avant Garde wheels feature low-pressure cast construction and are guaranteed to be flawless direct from the manufacturer. Due to its low-pressure cast construction, the wheels are lighter and stronger when compared to gravity cast wheels that are also offered on the market.

Benefits
  • Lighter and stronger that most OE wheels
  • Durable Finish
  • Easy to maintain
  • Great style
  • More aggressive stance and look
  • Guaranteed Perfect Fitment
Available Fitments

Cayman, 996, & 997
  • 19x8.5 ET45 5x130 C.B. 71.6
  • 19x11 ET10 5x130 C.B. 71.6
  • 19x11 ET56 5x130 C.B. 71.6
Pricing

• $1,599.00 / set plus shipping!!!

Please call me for availability on all Avant Garde Ruger Wheels! We are the authorized master dealer for Avant Garde and we can gurantee the quickest lead times and the lowest prices! Guaranteed!

Eddie (714) 582-3330 x 8004 or edward@modbargains.com

Customer Photos

Last edited by ModBargains II; 07-16-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Wow! Thank you for all the interest!

I guess the Porsche community was in desperate need of sub $1,600 wheels!

These look great and are low-pressure cast wheels that are still lightweight and functional.

Please call me for the quickest answers! Thank you everyone for looking and the warm welcome on 6 Speed Online!

Old 09-14-2010, 05:31 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you for the orders!

We are the largest stocking Avant Garde Ruger Wheels distributor and we have your Porsche fitments in stock! For the best deal on your next set of wheels, call me at (714) 582-3330 x 8004!

- Eddie -

Old 09-29-2010, 12:35 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you for the orders!

We are the largest stocking Avant Garde Ruger Wheels distributor and we have your Porsche fitments in stock! For the best deal on your next set of wheels, call me at (714) 582-3330 x 8004!

- Eddie -

Old 11-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains is on a distinguished road
*11/02/2010 - Announcement*

Hi Everyone!
Sorry for any inconveniences or unanswered E-Mails / Private Message by my former colleague Edward Chang. Eddie is no longer employed at ModBargains and has moved on to a different career path. If you guys have any questions, please contact me directly at Kevin@ModBargains.com and my 6speed online User Name: ModBargains

Thank you and looking forward to helping you guys achieve your car's goals!

Kevin Bonifacio
(714) 582-3330 ext 8009