996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Misha GTM wing is next (replacing the GT2M)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 08:25 AM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Chasen1211
Hey Ben,

Really lovin the Misha wings! The GTM looks a lot better, I think aswell. I wsa wondering if Misha can do the similar set as yours, but with a GT3 RS carbon blade? I think that would look really hot on the C4S'! I 'm actually really surprised no one has done this yet...
i'm sure misha's reading this right now.

i personally wouldn't do it, but hey, it wouldn't look outta place either. thx, chasen.

Old 02-13-2008, 08:59 AM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Red face

The new wing looks great.....but I will have to be complete with every other mod I want to do to the car before I considered swapping it out.

I think maybe 1 out of 100 people, even Porsche fans, would notice the difference.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:08 AM
Banned
true true

Old 02-13-2008, 09:29 AM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
true true
But hey.....YOU know the difference, and that's what counts!

Old 04-07-2008, 12:26 PM
glowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to behold
Vanilla

Alot of fine tuning on a vanilla car. Looks good but why not upgrade something that matters.

Old 04-07-2008, 01:15 PM
stanm5 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by glowone
Alot of fine tuning on a vanilla car. Looks good but why not upgrade something that matters.

LOL. I guess Ben's helpful response to your PSS9 question garnered the typical result!

Old 04-07-2008, 01:27 PM
erubin is infamous around these parts
+1 on subtle but improved.

Old 04-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Banned
cuz i'm a man that notices/appreciates the fine details and it's clear that the gtm is diff than the gt2m.

Old 04-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
gtm for me.... seems like it accentuate the wide hips a bit more. gtm2 seems to take away from the widebody look.... Ben get some real pictures will ya.

Old 04-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
No Comment!

Old 04-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Redridge
gtm for me.... seems like it accentuate the wide hips a bit more. gtm2 seems to take away from the widebody look.... Ben get some real pictures will ya.
LOL i'll do my best but ya gotta understand where i'm from, consecutive dry days are tough to come by

Old 04-07-2008, 04:47 PM
KelvinC is infamous around these parts
I don't think the ride is vanilla at all. And different people value mods/tuning in their own way. I actually think there is a huge difference between the GTM and the GT2M, and I'm really glad that Misha started offering the GTM blade for his wings. For me, I always felt the GT2 size felt a bit bulky, and the GTM looks more aggressive/athletic. Again, details, but to some, make a big difference.

Ben, I'm also a huge fan of silver on P-cars. Props on the switch.

Old 04-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by KelvinC
I don't think the ride is vanilla at all. And different people value mods/tuning in their own way. I actually think there is a huge difference between the GTM and the GT2M, and I'm really glad that Misha started offering the GTM blade for his wings. For me, I always felt the GT2 size felt a bit bulky, and the GTM looks more aggressive/athletic. Again, details, but to some, make a big difference.

Ben, I'm also a huge fan of silver on P-cars. Props on the switch.
thanks, bud. now that i have the gtm wing, i can most definitely appreciate the diff whereas when i was comparing online pics, i admit, i can see why people like gloworm would doubt. the gt2m is wider and the blade is bigger period. misha did a great job.

but i suspect the dude's speaking more to cast aspersion than actually make a valid claim. my car vanilla? WAHHAAHHA yea it's got a classic look that goes well with everything.

so long as my thread helps someone make the gt2m/gtm decision easier, it's served its purpose.

Old 04-07-2008, 11:18 PM
slaaw is infamous around these parts
Can you post comparison pictures of your C4S between the two wings?

Old 04-07-2008, 11:35 PM
VIP C4 is infamous around these parts
Nice!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Misha GTM wing is next (replacing the GT2M)