996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

So Cal Meet/Run/Dinner at Fleming's on July 31

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 10:33 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Hey Guys:

PayPals are coming in. If you send check or Money order, please let me know so I can keep my eye out for it. I will post a listing of paid attendees this weekend.

Spuds, I left a voicemail for Fleming's and they are gonna get back to me. Sorry for my lack of responsiveness...planning a wedding for this weekend...lot's of work.

Take care.

T

Old 07-16-2004, 10:50 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION NOW AVAILABLE

Hi Guys:

Ok. In order to attend the dinner, we must secure the funds prior to the event. This will make everything so much easier because all you will need to pay at dinner is for any drinks you may buy at the bar.

There are two payment methods:

1. Check or Money Order for $88 per dinner guest to my home address (Preferred Method)
Thomas Antunez
709 Saint Vincent
Irvine, CA 92618

2. Payment via PayPal for $88 per dinner guest

Email address: le555@hotmail.com

PayPal charges a fee of 2.9% + .30 for each credit card payment transaction (charged to me as the account holder). I don't think there is any way around this...unless someone knows of a way.

You must make payment for each dinner attendee prior to July 23. If we do not exceed the $2800 food minimum, we will not be able to hold the event, thus I am really counting on you guys to keep your commitment

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

Take care.

T

Old 07-16-2004, 01:11 PM
Spuds is an unknown quantity at this point
Tuner,
No problemo! Priorities, priorities......
Thanks for checking!

Old 07-17-2004, 01:29 PM
CA 996 is on a distinguished road
OK I'm in..........check to come.

Old 07-20-2004, 01:46 AM
Hey Everyone:

I'm out of town right now, but I am checking the board when I get a chance. I will be making a complete list of those who have submitted payment shortly...when I get back in town.

For those of you who have not submitted payments, please do so immediately. We cannot hold this event unless we meet the $2800 food minimum.

Also, once you send payment, please send me a PM (preferred) or place a post on this thread.

Hope all is well. I've got to get my TT ready for this event! Clay bar, wax, full detail...lot's of work!

Take care.

T

Old 07-20-2004, 11:51 PM
Hi Guys:

I'm flying out today. I'll try my best to post a listing of all received payments.

Once again, if you have not sent payment, please do so immediately. Similarly, if you will not be attending, let me know ASAP.

If this is the first time you are seeing this post and you want to join us, no problem. Just let me know.

Take care.

T

Old 07-21-2004, 01:41 PM
PAYMENTS RECEIVED

Hi Guys:

Here is a listing of payments received. Thanks for your support. Just so you know, when we meet at Crystal Cove to check out the cars, I will distribute two items:

1. Name Tags
2. Ticket

I will try to get everyone's name printed out but if you have a guest, I may just give you a blank tag to write on. If you wish to have your guests name typed out, please make sure I am aware of the name.

The ticket will admit you (and your guest, if applicable) into Fleming's for the dinner.

The event will be awesome! I need some OC guys to help plan out the route...volunteers? We need about a 45min/1hr route. This is gonna be great!!!!

Take care.

T

Last edited by TUUNER; 12-21-2006 at 11:55 AM.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:18 AM
CA 996 is on a distinguished road
Thomas checks in the mail and I won't...............oh wait it's in my briefcase guess I better put a stamp on it and mail it.

Old 07-22-2004, 11:45 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Larry will u mail mine too

Old 07-22-2004, 01:51 PM
PAYMENTS RECEIVED

Hi Guys:

Here is an updated list. If you see a member on the list that has not paid and you have their personal contact information, please do me a favor and give them a call as a reminder. Payments must be received in advance. Thanks!

T

Old 07-23-2004, 01:11 PM
PAYMENTS RECEIVED

Hey Guys:

Updated payment list. If you have not sent in your payment, please do so immediately.

Thanks.

T

Old 07-23-2004, 03:12 PM
CA996 is on a distinguished road
Thomas my check is in the mail......ya thats the ticket my check is in the mail........Rodis now put yours in the mail.

Old 07-24-2004, 04:35 AM
Turbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to all
For you people on the West side, I just decided to take a room at the Marriot Hotel for 1 night. It is very close to Flemmings. 900 Newport Center Drive. Phone # 949 640-4000.

Old 07-24-2004, 08:33 AM
Cab Lover
Oweyea is on a distinguished road
Tuuner.

Money sent via PayPall to you!

Old 07-25-2004, 01:24 AM
CA996 is on a distinguished road
Rodis and Arling sent in your checks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So Cal Meet/Run/Dinner at Fleming's on July 31