996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

How do you mount up the Misha GTM Wing...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 09:05 AM
Smugster234 is on a distinguished road
How do you mount up the Misha GTM Wing...

Hi there, I bought a Misha wing used and I'm going to mount it to my decklid next week. I obviously don't have the CD because it was used. Can somebody give me some insight on how this mounts up? Any pictures would be much appreciated. I read somewhere about putting 5/16 weather-stripping in between the wing and decklid to reduce wear.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Old 06-13-2008, 09:45 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
I would hit up Misha directly (he's a sponsor on the forum). I believe his screen name here is 996wings. Worst case scenario he can sell/send you a copy of the CD ROM.....Hope this helps.....His web site is also www.996wings.com and www.misha911.com. G/L