996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Fleming's Meet...feedback And Pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 06:57 PM
Greyghost is on a distinguished road
What camera and lens are you using??? The pics look awesome.

Old 08-01-2004, 08:34 PM
ElusiveC4 will become famous soon enough
those pics look great... i love the nightshots

Old 08-01-2004, 08:41 PM
alamein is on a distinguished road
sh#t, I thought this was tomorrow

looks like you guys had a great time

Old 08-01-2004, 11:33 PM
MANA is infamous around these parts

Old 08-02-2004, 01:06 AM
Porsche Chick
RobynC will become famous soon enoughRobynC will become famous soon enough
Thomas, thank you so much for putting this wonderful dinner together! It was a pleasure meeting you. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting the new faces. SoCal does it up right. I had a great time. Heading back to NorCal in about an hour, waiting for the "coastal fog" to wear off for some sun before I leave.

Old 08-02-2004, 02:04 AM
Rodis is on a distinguished road
To-Mas,
First of all Congrats again to you and Emma on your wedding. You two are a wonderful couple and hopefully Linda and I can get together with you guys more often.

You planned and organized a truly awesome event, definately my favorite thus far. We all have become friends thru 6 speed, canyon runs, modifications at Lucent and shifter cart racing. But last night's event was more personal and intimate, involving those who are important to us, our girlfriends/wives, and that definately made the difference. Also, I think they better understand the friendships we have developed through our passion for the P car. Props to my boy To-mas for a great event all around. . . company, food, drinks, music and of course P-cars.

To the Ladies,
it was great to finally meet the woman who makes my boys who they are. . . Hopefully we can have more events involving the Ladies.

To my boys,
Great to see you again, can't wait for the next event . . . shifter carts right. "Owe Yea" (Rob, I give props to you everytime I say that)

NOTE:
Robyn C. is one awesome woman , it doesn't matter where the event is, if its for P-cars she is definately there. She has my vote for the most loyal and dedicated P-car enthusiast. It was great to see you again.

Last edited by Rodis; 08-02-2004 at 02:13 AM.
Old 08-02-2004, 02:40 AM
Spuds is an unknown quantity at this point
Thomas, thank you so much for organizing this event. This was our first meet and greet with the 6Speed group and both Lessly and I had a great time. Everyone was very nice and all the cars were truly awesome. Also, the mini canyon run was fun even though the speeds were kept to a "calm" level (right Miki?). Thanks again for a wonderful time!

Old 08-02-2004, 03:37 AM
miki4s is on a distinguished road
Thank you Thomas last night was awsome. We had a great time hangin out with everyone. That was by far the best meet ever. You know i really tried to take it easy this time but the vette was asking for it and the mustang got lucky i didn't show him how we do it.

Thanks again

Old 08-02-2004, 06:45 AM
Turbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to all
Thank you Thomas. Tova and I had a wonderful time. One of the best events yet.

Old 08-02-2004, 06:46 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
It's so great to read the feedback. Makes me feel good to know that everyone had a great time.

The cars initially brought many of us together. Now, I feel that it's the friendships that will continue to keep us together.

And not to disappoint...keep your eyes and ears open for the Santa Barbara End of Summer Blow Out! It's gonna be awesome.

T

Old 08-02-2004, 07:15 AM
Cab Lover
Oweyea is on a distinguished road
Thomas,

Lumi and I had a wonderful time. Here is what I thougt about the event:

Attached Images  
Old 08-02-2004, 08:18 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time. I ran into Arling at the Lambo shop early Saturday. Great meeting you man! I considered "crashing" this event but unfortunately timing was not on my side. Maybe next time!

Old 08-02-2004, 09:27 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Roberto:

OWEYEA pretty much sums it up!

T

Old 08-02-2004, 10:41 AM
blkgt3 is on a distinguished road
Thanks Thomas for putting together a wonderful, classy event.
My wife and I had a great time. We haven't done much together for a while due to having two little boys (19 months and 6weeks) and my busy work schedule. We met some great, down the earth people. Hope to see you guys soon (since we practically neighbors).

Tony and Anna

Old 08-02-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by blkgt3
Thanks Thomas for putting together a wonderful, classy event.
My wife and I had a great time. We haven't done much together for a while due to having two little boys (19 months and 6weeks) and my busy work schedule. We met some great, down the earth people. Hope to see you guys soon (since we practically neighbors).

Tony and Anna
Hey Tony:

Glad you guys had a great time! Emmy and I will contact you soon for dinner or something. Maybe a picnic at an Irvine park so we can bring the boys along!

Take care.

T

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fleming's Meet...feedback And Pictures