996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Took the Rejex Challange - Ohhh My

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 10:24 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Took the Rejex Challange - Ohhh My

Wow - It is about to pour here so the pictures are a little dark but you get the idea

Last edited by DJ; 12-01-2006 at 09:35 AM.
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

DJ

Old 08-21-2004, 10:25 PM
DJ

Old 08-21-2004, 10:25 PM
DJ

Old 08-21-2004, 10:26 PM
DJ

Old 08-21-2004, 10:28 PM
DJ

Old 08-21-2004, 10:29 PM
DJ
Eric - feel free to use any of these pictures if you wish pal - Great product - proud to have you as a sponsor!

Old 08-21-2004, 11:35 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Darren, looks GREAT!

Old 08-21-2004, 11:40 PM
NeverFastEnough is on a distinguished road
Looks superb....even for black...You must have just rejexed it 2 seconds ago. (Before all the dust shows up.)

Old 08-22-2004, 12:13 AM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
W-O-W!!!! What a great looking car. If you have a few minutes please upload them into the gallery it is simple. I also offer a $5 coupon that comes in the confirmation email.

http://www.rejexusa.com/reviews/

Old 08-22-2004, 01:30 AM
Orient Express is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the Rejex family. Very nice finish. Black looks best in diffused lighting, and the Rejex adds to the effect! Now you need to do your wheels and glass.

On my car, I polished up the stainless steel on the mufflers & tips and gave them a coat of Rejex as well. That keeps them from turning brown or blue. (just like a helicopter turbine exhaust).

I don't drive my car in the rain, but have heard from those that do that clean-up on a Rejexed finish is much easier. Road grime does not stick as bad as on a waxed finish.

Old 08-22-2004, 02:00 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Not to take any biz away from Eric, but if you're in the Bay Area and need Rejex fast, Akkurat (another board sponsor) also carries it.

Old 08-22-2004, 06:47 PM
Greyghost is on a distinguished road
Nice Darren... told you!

Old 08-23-2004, 04:40 AM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
I had to travel to a wedding last night and we drove Nicole’s 330. Anyway on the ride we were discussing how clean her car still looks (Garaged both work and home) even after a week in looks spotless. Then she asked if I had told "My internet car buddies" about her accident. I started to laugh and said no I completely forgot about it. Last Saturday I washed, clay bared, washed and the RejeX'ed her car. Well on Monday she went to work and did her usual routine stop by Starbucks at Crystal Cove on the way into her office in NPB. When she was getting out of her car to go into her office. She had placed her Starbucks cup up on top of the roof of the car to free her hands to get her purse, bag etc. well as she puts it down and she takes her hand away the freakin' cup starts sliding down the SLICK roof tumbling to her feet. She said I can't believe how slippery my car is. She called me at work with this story thinking it was even though she got coffee all over her shoes. So a week later the finish is still so incredibly slippery I told her to be careful tomorrow.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Took the Rejex Challange - Ohhh My