996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Matte black hood done, pix

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 02:24 PM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
You won't lose it in the parking lot?

(Mom taught me if I had nothing nice to say....)

Old 07-20-2009, 04:03 PM
michael573114 is on a distinguished road
Hey, what did you paint that with? I've got a Jeep that I've been thinking of doing in flat black...

Old 07-20-2009, 04:17 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
i like it, nice!

Old 07-20-2009, 05:59 PM
sLaM has a spectacular aura aboutsLaM has a spectacular aura about
The hood doesn't do it for me. Since it's not CF or serve any performance function, it really adds no value to the car. In addition, you now have too many colors on your car (red and 3 shades of black: hood, top, rims)

As for the lights. I'm sure others have said enough.

Old 07-23-2009, 02:30 AM
Doc_Porsche will become famous soon enoughDoc_Porsche will become famous soon enough
i like it.... the under light looks nice.....

Old 07-23-2009, 12:06 PM
BMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really nice
Led's on the sides to me are the samething as the NEON lights that was out YEARSSS ago(now known as Rice)now someone started making these lil dot led lites,but to me it is still the same as neons just smaller. I do however like the LEDs under the lights..but to me that look belongs on the new Audi's that came out with it in the headlights. Remember what you are driving now...a PORSCHE..also the hood is ok but i say paint the whole car to MATTE BLK and do some flat blk wheels,loose the lites and you'll be rockin!

Old 06-12-2010, 07:11 PM
johnnyreb2010 is on a distinguished road
Cool plain jane

Originally Posted by Omarcoolguy
yeah....to be honest, i dont like the look of a stock carrera at all, its so plain, thats y i modded it it so much, i wouldnt of bought the car if i hadnt gotten it so cheap in the first place...im a vette guy lol..
you're right, especially when the spoiler is down, they're just a plain jane looking car, i used to have to push the button for the spoiler just to keep it up all the time, to tell you the truth, i never really saw what everybody likes about the turbo twist rims either, i had to change both, spoiler & rims, still need front & rear bumpers, i still catch myself leaning down to push the button up for the spoiler. but alot of the porsche diehards think if its not original its not porsche, thats one of the things about owning a porsche, there's so much in fighting, cause if its not air-cooled its not a REAL porsche, makes you want to get a vette, but don't think i can take that step down just yet!

Old 06-12-2010, 07:23 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
Hee haw hee haw love the donkey non sense! Simple ain't easy.

Old 06-14-2010, 08:13 AM
tarzancoe will become famous soon enough
Get rid of the under lights. Rest is up to preferences... but the lights under do not make any sense.

Old 06-14-2010, 10:31 AM
himself is a jewel in the roughhimself is a jewel in the roughhimself is a jewel in the rough
Blast from the past. I just noticed that you have a lot of cups.

-td

Old 06-14-2010, 06:51 PM
fourempties has a reputation beyond reputefourempties has a reputation beyond reputefourempties has a reputation beyond reputefourempties has a reputation beyond reputefourempties has a reputation beyond reputefourempties has a reputation beyond reputefourempties has a reputation beyond reputefourempties has a reputation beyond reputefourempties has a reputation beyond reputefourempties has a reputation beyond reputefourempties has a reputation beyond repute
I can't see how matte fits in with anything else. Are you going to do something else? I bet you go cf or back to red in less than a month.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:47 PM
himself is a jewel in the roughhimself is a jewel in the roughhimself is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by fourempties
I can't see how matte fits in with anything else. Are you going to do something else? I bet you go cf or back to red in less than a month.
I will take that bet. What's the stakes?

-td

Old 06-16-2010, 07:48 AM
kchan996 is on a distinguished road
I really like your front bumper, where did you get that from?

Old 06-16-2010, 10:21 AM
Cartel is on a distinguished road
Underbody LED's remind me of a UFO or flying saucer...

Old 06-16-2010, 04:51 PM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
this mod was done a year ago, lol there are no lights under the car anymore, and the hood is till black so the bets arnt going ne where

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Matte black hood done, pix