996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

996 to GT3 exterior look

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 03:35 PM
dezigns will become famous soon enoughdezigns will become famous soon enough
Has anyone actually purchased from the ebay link at top? I agree this is a good deal, especially with a urethane front. Obviously, that doesn't include the rear decklid...what does it include?

Also, just noticing that the pics are from precision porsche's web site...a bit shady, IMO. Who has dealt with that guy?

Old 02-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Jake Ok is a jewel in the roughJake Ok is a jewel in the roughJake Ok is a jewel in the rough
It took me 2 years to complete, do some research and be patient. Or you can buy my car...

Attached Images  
Old 02-13-2010, 06:27 PM
PorscheX3 is on a distinguished road
I have a set of MKII GT3 kit that I never installed on my project car, I have replica urethane front bumper make by GT Motorsport, Porsche factory MK2 side skirt, replica MK2 GT3 deck lid and wing make for Carrera 2. If you interested send me a PM I'm in Los angeles.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:29 PM
PorscheX3 is on a distinguished road
here is the link for the items i have for sale

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...de-skirts.html

Old 02-13-2010, 08:09 PM
tarzancoe will become famous soon enough
The bumper, is it primed or color?

Old 02-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Nine_Eleven is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Jake Ok
It took me 2 years to complete, do some research and be patient. Or you can buy my car...
I know I'm new, but is that the GT3 RS bumper? Because it has those extre vents by the emblem. Or please correct me.

Old 02-14-2010, 04:38 PM
rotary rocket has a spectacular aura aboutrotary rocket has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 996mk1aero
is it mk1 or 2?
2, it was to go on a friend's 03 C2. The ducts are correct for a C2 (replica GT3 rear decklid/wing).

Old 02-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Adamk24 is just really niceAdamk24 is just really niceAdamk24 is just really niceAdamk24 is just really nice
Originally Posted by 15psi
pics
Looks good...

Old 02-17-2010, 07:26 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dezigns
Has anyone actually purchased from the ebay link at top? I agree this is a good deal, especially with a urethane front. Obviously, that doesn't include the rear decklid...what does it include?

Also, just noticing that the pics are from precision porsche's web site...a bit shady, IMO. Who has dealt with that guy?
We are a sponsor here and the website is in dire need of updating The ebay post is made by the owner of Precision.

Funny this was brought up b/c we just finished a local 6speeder's car this past monday that we outfitted with the gt3 front and sides (both of which are made of out polyurethane).

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...gt3-996-a.html

If anyone has any questions, I'd be glad to help.

Edwin

Old 02-17-2010, 07:34 AM
dezigns will become famous soon enoughdezigns will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the reply, Edwin. I will definitely consider you guys when making the purchase. I like the front bumper a lot - fitment looks great! Does your kit include replacement decklid / GT3 rear wing? What is the cost all in?

Old 02-17-2010, 07:37 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !

Thanks for the reply, Edwin. I will definitely consider you guys when making the purchase. I like the front bumper a lot - fitment looks great! Does your kit include replacement decklid / GT3 rear wing? What is the cost all in?
thanks for the considering us when you decide to purchase. I'm sure there are other vendors out there but we stand by our products and provided pre and post purchase support (ok, end shameless plug )

When you say kit, do you mean what was listed/included in the ebay ad? Of course, you can buy the GT3 kit piecemeal or as a package from us.

Edwin

Old 02-18-2010, 04:21 PM
shannonevo will become famous soon enough
Has anyone put on a GT3 Cup car rear bumper with the center rear exhaust? I know you will have to modify the exhaust. Or will a Boxster rear bumper fit?

Old 02-18-2010, 08:57 PM
Airrik will become famous soon enoughAirrik will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by shannonevo
Has anyone put on a GT3 Cup car rear bumper with the center rear exhaust? I know you will have to modify the exhaust. Or will a Boxster rear bumper fit?
I was thinking the same thing, I swear lol. I like the look of the GT3 cup car rear bumper with the center rear exhaust. Looks more exotic imo. A Boxster rear bumper may work they seem to have higher rear valences on them. Shorter at the ends, may look funny. Can someone confirm this?

Old 02-20-2010, 07:11 AM
chief911 is on a distinguished road
MKII with Misha wing

Here's my 2000 996 with MKII and Misha wing. PSS9s also.

Attached Images  
Old 02-20-2010, 06:23 PM
asialors996 has a spectacular aura aboutasialors996 has a spectacular aura aboutasialors996 has a spectacular aura about

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 996 to GT3 exterior look