996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Being harrassed on the road!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Porsche Chick
RobynC will become famous soon enoughRobynC will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by Itzkirb
You Porsche Owners are *******s! hahah

oh wait? I own two...DOH!
You have two *******s...?

Old 03-08-2005, 05:58 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by Super D
5) Don't drive your car near a golf course.
Many golfers are about an inch from losing a club mid-swing, hitting themselves or a friend in the *****, slicing a ball into a nice car windshield or home, or crashing their golf cart on any given day. I caddied when I was a boy and saw all kinds of ridiculous things happen.

Okay, a real answer: Same thing you do when someone accidently skis too close to you on the mtn. Feel lucky it wasn't worse. Everybody makes mistakes. If they are truly reckless, stay the hell away from them. Now, if they come after you with a golf club purposely, all bets are off. If he's got a 9, you grab your Driver. It's all about reach baby!
I can't get home without driving past the tee box. This is an executive course.. The hole is lucky to be a 60 yard par 3... He did not lose grip.. He heaved it. I saw him as I passed by..

I had been sick all week and it was my first day out of the house. So I was not in a great mood... I choose a version of Number 4 that Ed wrote... The funny thing I ever heard was, I'm in ths guys face and he tells me I was starting to make him mad.. LOL It was obvious to everyone that I did not give a crap if he was mad or not... I missed the lake with his club by 2 feet.. It caught a branch.... Damn.....

Old 03-08-2005, 06:01 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is on a distinguished road
Robyn: they do not know the difference between "fast and loud". I was in my school the other day, I used the back road, speed limit is 25mph, I did 23mph. There was an old guy, probably one of the professor (OPS), he went outside his car and screamed "SLOW DOWN". I did not even bother to look at him because I was doing below the speed limit... People these days.... aren't very bright...

Old 03-08-2005, 06:02 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by RobynC
ewwww.... Arling what did you do?

Old 03-08-2005, 06:25 PM
Z0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant future
Can't believe you guys are worried about some psycho pulling a gun on you for confronting him/her.

Remind me where ya'll live so I can stay clear from the area ...

Robyn, props, you did the right thing. Make these fokkers realize they act dangerously. Way more than a ffreeflowing exhaust.

Old 03-08-2005, 06:42 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by DEETZ
ewwww.... Arling what did you do?
i didn't do anything but i have 3... i mean Porsches...

Old 03-08-2005, 07:09 PM
MetalSolid will become famous soon enough
No retreat, no surrender!

Old 03-08-2005, 07:54 PM
vtgts300kw will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by Super D
5) Don't drive your car near a golf course.
Many golfers are about an inch from losing a club mid-swing, hitting themselves or a friend in the *****, slicing a ball into a nice car windshield or home, or crashing their golf cart on any given day. I caddied when I was a boy and saw all kinds of ridiculous things happen.
i have hit a few cars in my time with a golf ball by accident. hooking the ball off the tee and it went over trees onto a busy road. the guy stops. climbs over the fence through the trees and was completly at ease about it. i told him the club would pay for any damages and told him to drop by the club the next day to sort it out. i was more pissed off that i damaged my golfball.

also chucked many a club into the lake and in retrospect shouldnt have cause i ended up getting wet myself getting the bastard back

glad i live in a society where even the cops arnt allowed to carry guns!!!

Old 03-08-2005, 09:00 PM
mase is on a distinguished road
I feel ya Robyn. too many stupid drivers out there now, and you always gotta be on the defense.

rolling in LBC, you have to worry everytime you make a move, because that next move it might be your last.

just kidding, I leave in the nice part of Long Beach!

Stay safe everyone...

Old 03-08-2005, 09:08 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Originally posted by alrova
meant LOL, sorry i can't type woth ****
Can't see worth $#it either...use that "Edit" button, it works swell!

Old 03-08-2005, 09:12 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Gary (Fl)
He did not lose grip.. He heaved it. I saw him as I passed by..

I had been sick all week and it was my first day out of the house. So I was not in a great mood... I choose a version of Number 4 that Ed wrote... The funny thing I ever heard was, I'm in ths guys face and he tells me I was starting to make him mad.. LOL It was obvious to everyone that I did not give a crap if he was mad or not... I missed the lake with his club by 2 feet.. It caught a branch.... Damn.....

Ahhh...I neglected to grasp that tasty detail in your first post of the situation. In that case, I'd have taken an alternate route for resolution. I would've hopped out of the car, grabbed the 9 and drove off with it. That way when I heaved mine on a bad golf day, I'd have a spare.

Fore!...

Old 03-08-2005, 10:53 PM
Porsche Chick
RobynC will become famous soon enoughRobynC will become famous soon enough
Thanks guys, I appreciate the words of wisdom, advice, warning, concern...golf lessons...and anatomy lessons from Kirby/Arling (who knew one could not only have TWO, but THREE!!).

The weather is great here in NorCal...I have been driving the car more...and am starting to collect my thoughts on the whole super charger thing....fun fun.

Old 03-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by RobynC

Old 03-09-2005, 12:12 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Watch out... ya know if you were in the UK I'd say you go girl because even cops over there don't carry guns... Over here it's a different story sadly.

Old 03-09-2005, 12:15 AM
doncapecod is on a distinguished road
I bet the sound going down the alley was fantastic!

My advice is to ignore all this type of cr*p. You never know. It just isn't worth it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Being harrassed on the road!