996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Fabspeed Headers, what will it do

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 08:22 PM
flybye_ is on a distinguished road
Fabspeed Headers, what will it do

I have removed the muffs and installed the fabspeed bypass pipes. Will changing the Headers really make a difference?
If anyone has the fore sale let me know.
Thanks

Old 09-30-2011, 12:57 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Sorry that this post went unnoticed for so long! The headers will help improve exhaust flow even further. You will see gains or about 10 hp and a nice bump in sound. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Jeff

Old 09-30-2011, 01:01 PM
logray will become famous soon enoughlogray will become famous soon enough
I have the headers installed on my 99' C2 and certainly notice a difference in sound versus stock. I like the looks of them too.

With the bypass pipes it is really going to scream.

Here's what they look like installed on my car after I had the engine out a few months ago:

Old 09-30-2011, 01:07 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by logray
I have the headers installed on my 99' C2 and certainly notice a difference in sound versus stock. I like the looks of them too.

With the bypass pipes it is really going to scream.

Here's what they look like installed on my car after I had the engine out a few months ago:

Looks good! Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

Old 09-30-2011, 03:16 PM
gsieck will become famous soon enough
I have the Fabspeed headers, 200 Cel Cats, mufflers as well as the Fabspeed Cup intake and the IPD plenum. The butt dyno says it makes more power...certainly makes more noise.