996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Who's Doing some Shopping?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 02:15 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Who's Doing some Shopping?

Parked at the Galleria Dallas yesterday around 10:00 am - does this sweet ride belong to a 6speeder?

This was also parked in the garage at the same time....

Old 12-18-2005, 12:55 AM
Hello Angry.
angryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to behold
I hope they weren't 6speeders, since they both parked like jackasses.

Old 12-18-2005, 08:03 AM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by angryswede
I hope they weren't 6speeders, since they both parked like jackasses.
LOL - to show my bias, that's the first thing I thought about the Ford, but the Porsche didn't bother me.

Old 12-18-2005, 08:25 AM
CoreyNJ is on a distinguished road
I noticed that about the ford and was going to say something until I noticed the concrete post in the adjoing space. The GT was not taking up 2 spaces as the 2nd space was useless.

Old 12-18-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by CoreyNJ
I noticed that about the ford and was going to say something until I noticed the concrete post in the adjoing space. The GT was not taking up 2 spaces as the 2nd space was useless.
Nope - that post is actually in front of the other red car, and that space next to him could be used. It was on one of the top levels of the garage where it wasn't as crowded, though.

The Porsche was actually only taking up one space in the corner of a lot.

Old 12-18-2005, 12:51 PM
karlooz is on a distinguished road
Re: Who's Doing some Shopping?

what a TOOL. he's beggin to be keyed

coreynj: the congrete column is to the right of the other red car. as you can see there is a double line to left of the red car. the fordGT DID take 2 spaces.

Originally posted by leftlane
This was also parked in the garage at the same time....

Last edited by karlooz; 12-18-2005 at 12:55 PM.
Old 12-18-2005, 01:50 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
The GT need to open the door fully to get out. If the GT not taking 2 space, the driver cannot get out of the car! stupid door design ...