996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

A little weekend humor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2003, 02:17 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Smile A little weekend humor

A man boards a plane and takes his seat. As he glances up, he sees a beautiful woman. He soon realises she's heading straight towards his seat. A wave of nervous anticipation washes over him. Lo and behold she takes the seat beside his.
Eager to strike up a conversation he blurts out: 'Business trip or vacation?' 'Nymphomaniac Convention in Milan' she replies. He
swallows hard and is instantly crazed with excitement. Struggling to maintain his cool, he calmly asks 'What's your role at this convention?'
'Lecturer' she says 'I use my experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.'
'Really' he says 'what myths are those?'
'Well,' she explains, 'one popular myth is that black men are the most well-endowed, when in fact it is the native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. And another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Greek descent.'
Suddenly the woman becomes very embarrassed and blushes - 'Sorry' she says 'I shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name!'
'Tonto' the man says as he extends his hand 'Tonto Papadopoulos