996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.
View Poll Results: GOLD Crests or Silver Crests???
GOLD - That is the ORIGINAL Porsche crest, if aint broke dont fix it!
47.54%
SILVER - looks great and I want to be different!
52.46%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Let the debate begin - GOLD or SILVER?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 02:50 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
cracked my OEM 4S bumper so i had to get the techart.. and while getting the techart, might as well get the clear sides, gt2 rear wing, painted bumperettes, lower skirts... etc etc etc... hehe =P

Old 12-12-2006, 02:50 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
fine.. i change my vote.. get the silver one =P

Old 12-12-2006, 02:53 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Gold baby gold!!!!

Old 12-12-2006, 02:54 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Funny thing was that I actually broke the pins on my original crest.....

=Eli

Old 12-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Dev911 is just really niceDev911 is just really niceDev911 is just really niceDev911 is just really nice
It's a close race as we enter the final turn!
C'mon gold! C'mon gold!

Old 12-12-2006, 03:43 PM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
fine.. i change my vote.. get the silver one =P
it was a matter of time...

Old 12-12-2006, 03:43 PM
glh
glh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud of
Had to check in the garage but as I tought...Gold... Like they are perfectly designed to wear....

Old 12-13-2006, 02:30 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I have a silver crest on the steering wheel, does that count

Old 12-13-2006, 02:38 PM
grahamtwatson is infamous around these parts
Depends on the car color, surely. Gold looks good on my Lapis Blue, I would think silver would look better on most shades of silver...

Hey - what about a "quick fit" badge, then you could have both, and change them according to your mood? Which would be for cruising and which would be for burning rubber?

Old 12-13-2006, 03:07 PM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by grahamtwatson
Depends on the car color, surely. Gold looks good on my Lapis Blue, I would think silver would look better on most shades of silver...

Hey - what about a "quick fit" badge, then you could have both, and change them according to your mood? Which would be for cruising and which would be for burning rubber?
Agreed...my car can look only better with the silver crest...

as for a quick fix..good idea. Maybe a twist and lock mechanism?

Old 12-13-2006, 07:35 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
silver...why leave it stock

Old 12-13-2006, 09:23 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brucem
Right on, for a minute there I thought I was on Rennlist

-Eli

Old 12-14-2006, 01:49 AM
Originally Posted by FastForwardwheels
Right on, for a minute there I thought I was on Rennlist

-Eli
ouch...

notice why I would NEVER post this thread on RENNLIST....

Old 12-14-2006, 06:08 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Brucem
amen...

Old 12-14-2006, 10:27 AM
Teuton is infamous around these parts
I'm saying silver mainly because my car had them when I bought it. Otherwise, I really wouldn't care either way.

Pete

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Let the debate begin - GOLD or SILVER?