996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

new member, new wheels, new lift kit, new pictures!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 03:41 PM
mountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to behold
new member, new wheels, new lift kit, new pictures!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/ramass/DSC01983.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/ramass/DSC01981.jpg Now I need help on lowering this thang!

Having problems posting a picture so sorry about the links

Old 02-02-2007, 03:59 PM
UCrazyKid will become famous soon enoughUCrazyKid will become famous soon enough
Nice wheels! Welcome.

Old 02-02-2007, 04:32 PM
simon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to behold
Get some clear side markers too.

:-)

Old 02-02-2007, 04:46 PM
mountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to behold
All in good time, I have had the car for about three weeks now and have spent 4k in tires and wheels, 2k on litronics and am looking at a new suspension. I need to pace my self a little!

Old 02-02-2007, 04:50 PM
simon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to beholdsimon is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mountainC4
All in good time, I have had the car for about three weeks now and have spent 4k in tires and wheels, 2k on litronics and am looking at a new suspension. I need to pace my self a little!
I know that feeling well.
The wheels look great !
Congrats on the new car, you'll have a stack of fun in that !

:-)

Old 02-02-2007, 06:11 PM
Cool996 is a jewel in the roughCool996 is a jewel in the roughCool996 is a jewel in the roughCool996 is a jewel in the rough
nice car!.!.!

Old 02-02-2007, 06:59 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Welcome to the 6 NOOB. Pacing yourself with mods. is not what the 6 is about . . .

Old 02-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Mad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to all
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Welcome to the 6 NOOB. Pacing yourself with mods. is not what the 6 is about . . .
You guys are soo bad

Welcome to 6speed dude. Nice choice of rims. What suspension are you going with?

Old 02-02-2007, 07:11 PM
I am not one to pace either but I am building a new house this summer and need to temper my crack additction. My wife is still sore over all the mods that went onto the Audi I sold to get this one.

Old 02-02-2007, 10:32 PM
CLS
CLS will become famous soon enoughCLS will become famous soon enough
You need to do it like everyone else on this board you have a slush fund for mods so the wife doesnt know how much your spending! Welcome to the board!

Old 02-02-2007, 10:55 PM
? Do you think I could have made it to this point without figureing that out!?

Old 02-03-2007, 01:18 AM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Pace yourself? What are you nuts? Why would you do something rational like that? In the 6 we just say screw it and then buy it. By the way, congrats, welcome and thanks for the pics. Nice ride.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:23 AM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
Those are sweet wheels. LOOKS GREAT!

But arent you in the wrong forum? I think you are looking for the CAYENNE forum!

Just kidding buddy...but yes you desperately need to drop that badboy unless you are taking it off road. DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT!

Old 02-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
nice ride, welcome to the land of junkies

Old 02-03-2007, 11:25 AM
porschenut911 is on a distinguished road
Sweet ride, get the clear lenses. Welcome to the board.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: new member, new wheels, new lift kit, new pictures!