996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

I did the Plenum!!! 28HP, 26Ft-lbs - Gains

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Just ordered one from Greg at RSS, very easy to deal with.
Paid $850, and it may be the last day to order for that price.

Old 05-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
D dog; do you know if I can use it on my 3.2 Boxster? Thanks Josh

Old 05-03-2007, 09:42 AM
zdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jkb
i'm in (<850?) heck ya

Old 05-03-2007, 12:25 PM
3deep is infamous around these parts3deep is infamous around these parts3deep is infamous around these parts3deep is infamous around these parts
Any 3.6 N.A. dyno numbers.Ive seen deputy dog's but thats supercharged.

Old 05-03-2007, 12:28 PM
Jeff_C is on a distinguished road
+1 on the group buy.

Jeff

Old 05-03-2007, 01:00 PM
i300zxtt is an unknown quantity at this point
Might be interested depending on what price you can get.

Old 05-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Come on guys stop being cheap bastards. You bought a 50,000 - 100,000 car and we are worried about a few hundred bucks. Get on the train and don't worry about it. The more the merrier. If you are still on the edge look at it this way at least you don't live where I live because my install will probably cost me between $200 - $700 (if I am lucky). I should know because my steering wheel took 1 whole day to install...lol

Aloha

Byron

Old 05-03-2007, 02:10 PM
zdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
Come on guys stop being cheap bastards. You bought a 50,000 - 100,000 car and we are worried about a few hundred bucks. Get on the train and don't worry about it. The more the merrier. If you are still on the edge look at it this way at least you don't live where I live because my install will probably cost me between $200 - $700 (if I am lucky). I should know because my steering wheel took 1 whole day to install...lol

Aloha

Byron
a few hundred bucks = happy wife/significant other.......

Old 05-03-2007, 05:00 PM
silver_6r is on a distinguished road
the install is a DIY in my opinion, shouldnt take more than 1-2 hours MAX even for a rookie

Old 05-03-2007, 05:44 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
the install is very simple. most of you should be able to do it yourself if you're so inclined.

the 997 guys are looking at a GB as well. I've been talking with Greg about the GB. We're still negotiating it. I'd like to set it up where you guys call in with your payment info and when you hit 10, the order gets processed at the discount. I'm shooting to beat their sale price. Don't expect any giant discounts though. Greg isn't overly excited about GB's as he hasn't had the greatest experiences with them in the past. I've organzied two or three now and they've gone really well with the 6speed and rennlist members.

Hopefully I can get this finalized with him today. When I do, I'll probably start a new thread here and on the 997 section so we can start making offical lists. I've done a few of these before and it usually works out pretty well.

I'm in the Phillipines right now, so bear with me on the delays. Greg was out of town for a bit and I'm only getting on the net once, twice a day.

Old 05-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Cool996 is a jewel in the roughCool996 is a jewel in the roughCool996 is a jewel in the roughCool996 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by deputydog95
the install is very simple. most of you should be able to do it yourself if you're so inclined.

the 997 guys are looking at a GB as well. I've been talking with Greg about the GB. We're still negotiating it. I'd like to set it up where you guys call in with your payment info and when you hit 10, the order gets processed at the discount. I'm shooting to beat their sale price. Don't expect any giant discounts though. Greg isn't overly excited about GB's as he hasn't had the greatest experiences with them in the past. I've organzied two or three now and they've gone really well with the 6speed and rennlist members.

Hopefully I can get this finalized with him today. When I do, I'll probably start a new thread here and on the 997 section so we can start making offical lists. I've done a few of these before and it usually works out pretty well.

I'm in the Phillipines right now, so bear with me on the delays. Greg was out of town for a bit and I'm only getting on the net once, twice a day.
thanks for doing this... go ahead and put me down at whatever you can get for the GB.

Old 05-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Banned
RSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond repute
IPD Plenum Group Buy

Since deputy Dog is in the Philippines doing God knows what. Here is the clarification on the IPD “Introductory Group Buy Special”.

The group buy will begin Thursday, May 3rd and end Monday, May 7th at 5:00 pm (PST).

The current special is $850

Orders of 10 piece groups will receive a extra 5% discount = $807.50

Orders of 20 piece groups will receive a extra 10% discount = $765.00

All orders need to be placed with RSS with payment to qualify for this discount. RSS will notify the group at the end of the time period what discount level was achieved! All orders will ship after May 7th. The plenums will return to the full retail price of $995 after this promotion expires. Call everybody you know. Let’s see if we can break twenty? thirty? Or more!!!!

Thanks for all your 6SPEED support!
Call RSS at 714-545-1046 or E-mail RSS at sales@roadsportsupply.com to order your plenums.

Old 05-03-2007, 08:42 PM
RODNEY996 is on a distinguished road
im in for sure.. lets make it 20!

Old 05-04-2007, 01:56 AM
ChromeHearts is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RSSGREG
Since deputy Dog is in the Philippines doing God knows what. Here is the clarification on the IPD “Introductory Group Buy Special”.

The group buy will begin Thursday, May 3rd and end Monday, May 7th at 5:00 pm (PST).

The current special is $850

Orders of 10 piece groups will receive a extra 5% discount = $807.50

Orders of 20 piece groups will receive a extra 10% discount = $765.00

All orders need to be placed with RSS with payment to qualify for this discount. RSS will notify the group at the end of the time period what discount level was achieved! All orders will ship after May 7th. The plenums will return to the full retail price of $995 after this promotion expires. Call everybody you know. Let’s see if we can break twenty? thirty? Or more!!!!

Thanks for all your 6SPEED support!
Call RSS at 714-545-1046 or E-mail RSS at sales@roadsportsupply.com to order your plenums.
Free local pickup for socal guys? Maybe free install?

Old 05-04-2007, 03:18 AM
NikoS3 is on a distinguished road
I am also in. Just made my order at RSS with Greg.

Nikos.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I did the Plenum!!! 28HP, 26Ft-lbs - Gains