996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

I got into an accident this morning! :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 12:06 PM
Cab Lover
Oweyea is on a distinguished road
Robyn,

Good to hear that you're ok. KTYKTTY will be back and good as new in no time. I think that the Lady you hit is just a P-Car Hater! Find out where she lives and we'll all drive by her house late at night and "rev" her out of her mind!!

Rob

Old 04-21-2004, 12:09 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
That is just sick sorry to hear and see that..

You know whats crazy is you obviously didn't get a scratch out on the track at Buttonwillow, and then you hit the streets and look what happens..Moral of the story its safer on the track!

Old 04-21-2004, 12:19 PM
Jenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud of
So sorry to hear this Robyn! Hope you are fixed up better than before ASAP. Not sure how quickly Porsche repair parts are available on the west coast, but sadly I would guess 4-5 weeks. I would be amazed if they replace the front fender, door and rear quarter in 2 weeks!

Old 04-21-2004, 12:53 PM
Poursha is on a distinguished road
Ouch. Sorry to hear about this, but obviously the most important thing is that you're OK.

Old 04-21-2004, 01:11 PM
carbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud of
Unhappy

Geez Robyn,
I'm so very sorry to hear about this.
Thank God you are O.K.
Looks like the car will be too.

Old 04-21-2004, 01:34 PM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
"didn't even see me" HELLO!!!"

Didn't you mean YELLOW!

I am so sad for you Robyn this is all our worst nightmare... a couple weeks you will be back in business...

Old 04-21-2004, 01:42 PM
Andy (Atlanta) is a jewel in the roughAndy (Atlanta) is a jewel in the roughAndy (Atlanta) is a jewel in the roughAndy (Atlanta) is a jewel in the rough
Sorry for the wreck. Glad you survived (physically and some what emotionally) . I have read many posts of how others get their cars back after an accident and the repair job is perfect. I know you car will be OK.

Old 04-21-2004, 02:59 PM
ElusiveC4 will become famous soon enough
thats really tough.. but its good to hear no one was hurt.

Im sure your car will come back purrfect too.

Old 04-21-2004, 03:37 PM
Porsche Chick
RobynC will become famous soon enoughRobynC will become famous soon enough
Thanks guys, I appreciate the words. She is not too badly injured, but it still hurt to see her in such a condition. And for someone else's stupidity no less. I was so angry ...I turned the car off, jumped out and screamed... "WHAT...I CAN'T BE ANY F@#$%$# BRIGHTER!?!?! HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE SEEN ME!??!" (Steered so I didn't ram right up her *** at 50mph and TWO feet in baby!! )

It has been a seriously bad week. I just got out of the hospital with kidney stones...and today was my first day back to work where I felt GREAT and had the tunes blastin'. I had washed her up last night...! This is the icing on the cake.

Kevin - I didn't get to make it to the track because of my kidney problems...

Old 04-21-2004, 03:49 PM
NYSEGuy is on a distinguished road
Robyn, glad to see you're ok. A few months down the road you'll forget it even happened!! Good to see those quick relexes of yours at work though.

Ed

Old 04-21-2004, 05:52 PM
oalvarez will become famous soon enough
you have had a tough week, that is for sure. glad to see that you're up and at 'em and that no one was seriously injured.

now that we're done with the niceties, i'm surprised you didn't get a ticket for the tinted windows!!!

be well

Old 04-21-2004, 05:58 PM
pieball is on a distinguished road
RobynC, what hurt more, the kidney stones or the car? Not trying to be funny, just the truth?

Old 04-21-2004, 06:24 PM
Porsche Chick
RobynC will become famous soon enoughRobynC will become famous soon enough
They have morphine for da stones...so I'd have to say... my baby being wrinkled up.

Old 04-21-2004, 06:35 PM
Dr. T will become famous soon enough
Robyn,
I'm very glad you're OK. Nice reflexes and driving. I'm curious though, did you have your lights on?
-Glen

Old 04-21-2004, 06:47 PM
dertub is on a distinguished road
My heart goes out to you. I would be very upset. You should get a new fender and door. Don't let them do 'bondo'. I think the rear fender can be repaired. I hit a deer several months back and had the front fender and headlight cluster replaced. You cannot tell the difference.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I got into an accident this morning! :(