996tt Knowledge Base

Trustworthy Tire/Suspension shop in Los Angeles?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 12:56 PM
Egorbopol is an unknown quantity at this point
Trustworthy Tire/Suspension shop in Los Angeles?

Hey All,

I've been having trouble with my 996tt wheel/suspension set up for awhile now. I have 18x12's in the rear with 315's and anytime I drive over any undulations on the fwy at speed I can hear the rears hit up against the inside wheel well liner or fender. I have the fenders rolled professionally so I don't have any damage to the wheels on the outside, however lately I've been ripping up the insides of my tires. I have Pss10's and am thinking of raising up my ride height a bit and adjusting the camber to hopefully solve the problem as best I can. Any suggestions on trustworthy shops in the LA area (nearest to DTLA as possible) where I can get tires mounted, balanced, and my suspension raised, corner balanced and then aligned? Someone who knows our cars and can dial me in to be happy with the way it rides.

thanks!

Old 08-24-2017, 03:01 PM
r11rs will become famous soon enough
Stokes Tire

Old 09-20-2017, 12:45 PM
06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future
Where did you get your fenders rolled? Somewhere/one here in LA?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.