997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Finally...My TURBO CAB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 07:36 AM
997 Turbo Tip is on a distinguished road
Very nice looking ride. Congratulations and many miles of driving pleasure. Believe me the smile will still be on your face a year from now.

Old 10-27-2007, 08:16 AM
OU_1804 is on a distinguished road
INSPIRING, what a combo!!!

Old 10-27-2007, 08:20 AM
alin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud of
Gorgeous! Love midnight blue and sea blue. Of course I'm biased as my former C2S had a sea blue interior. How's the NavTV iPod interface working out?

Old 10-27-2007, 08:30 AM
PARealtor is infamous around these parts
very nice.. dont see too many turbos running around here in PA

Old 10-27-2007, 08:41 AM
jpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nice
Looks GREAT!! Now go have some fun.

Old 10-27-2007, 08:45 AM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Stunner. Drive safe.

Old 10-27-2007, 10:33 AM
IUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Love the interior!

Old 10-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Dawgdoc is on a distinguished road
Great looking! Easy to enjoy. How long did it take to get it? Still waiting to get on the order list
Good luck

Old 10-27-2007, 11:37 AM
IIVVX will become famous soon enoughIIVVX will become famous soon enough
beautiful!

where's ttsurgeon?

Old 10-27-2007, 04:05 PM
RAY in Pa. is on a distinguished road
Replies

The Nav TV is good, but; since I have approx. 435 CD's on my ipod, I like to go to artists and then albums. The Nav TV doesn't allow that. It goes from artist to songs, or genre to songs,or albums to songs. I like it because it operates from the nav screen. To answer the other question, I made 4 deposits with different dealers at least 2 years ago. The one with the best deal (ie. price, delivery date, service) I gave my buisiness to. I then got my other deposits back. I officially ordered by car in June.

Old 10-27-2007, 07:47 PM
Dawgdoc is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RAY in Pa.
The Nav TV is good, but; since I have approx. 435 CD's on my ipod, I like to go to artists and then albums. The Nav TV doesn't allow that. It goes from artist to songs, or genre to songs,or albums to songs. I like it because it operates from the nav screen. To answer the other question, I made 4 deposits with different dealers at least 2 years ago. The one with the best deal (ie. price, delivery date, service) I gave my buisiness to. I then got my other deposits back. I officially ordered by car in June.
I never thought of going to a number of dealers and leaving a deposit. Good idea.
I have the Nav Tv in my C4S. It sounds good but is a bit frustrating to navigate. It doesn't have the shuffle function of the ipod and you have to scroll through all the albums or artists to choose one. I found what you have to do is make playlists on your ipod and then choose those. Can keep changing the playlists.

Old 10-28-2007, 04:59 PM
cleanme is on a distinguished road
Gorgeous car, very rich looking with that triple blue combo. Looks great, enjoy

Old 10-28-2007, 05:31 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Ray, gorgeously spec'd machine!! Drive safe and enjoy..

Old 10-29-2007, 10:37 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Smoking hotttttt!!!

Old 10-29-2007, 10:41 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Big Congrats Ray in PA (love the screename btw)

When i read the description of the color combo i wasnt sure......then i saw the pics and i am DEF SURE! What a beautiful looking car. Enjoy it in the beast of health!

If you are ever down towards West Chester/Downingtown/KOP please let me know...id love to see her in person.

Cheers!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally...My TURBO CAB