997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Best exhaust for the 997 TT?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 11:41 AM
vtandon is infamous around these partsvtandon is infamous around these partsvtandon is infamous around these parts
Best exhaust for the 997 TT?

I know this has been discussed before, but what are your opinions on who has the best exhaust? Thinking of changing mine very soon. This is my first Mod.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Old 03-25-2008, 11:49 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Do a search...there are countless threads on exhaust systems. Sorry, but threads like these seems to pop up all the time on here.

You won't get a straight answer out of any of us. Everyone has their own preference as to what the best exhaust is. I like cargraphic and Tubi myself.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:22 PM
vtandon is infamous around these partsvtandon is infamous around these partsvtandon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mike/A.W.E.
I just saw this after i posted this thread. Sorry about that.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:55 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
No worries. Happens to the best of us.

Old 03-25-2008, 01:02 PM
RTEAMSTRADALE has a spectacular aura aboutRTEAMSTRADALE has a spectacular aura aboutRTEAMSTRADALE has a spectacular aura about
The guys prior are right, it can be very subjective. It's like asking who is the best band. It really depends on what sound you like & how loud you like to listen.

There are a few things that I liked about the Tubi system besides the sound & sound level. IMO it's the best looking system (also subjective) & AFAIK is also the lightest. I also liked the fact that it is a fully welded system so that the whole exhaust is just 2 pieces, one for the right, one for the left. No clamps or fasteners. Others will tell you there's a plus to having a modular system that you can change parts to, it just wasnt what I wanted. I've also been told by guys that have installed all the best systems that the Tubi has the best fitment. You really cant go wrong with the systems that guys here have installed: Fabspeed, AWE, Tubi, Cargraphic, Europipe, etc. The top three for me were AWE, Cargraphic & Tubi, I would have been totally happy with either of those. The only way to decide is to hear them in person & hopefully get a drive inside the car. Good luck.