997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Carbon door part

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 07:13 AM
SuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to behold
Yep, we sure do have them, thanks guys!

Door Handle Trim in Carbon Fiber

Old 04-24-2008, 09:42 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vig168
I ordered those two factory parts from Suncoast and had them shipped to my dealer. They installed them for me for free. Suncoast has very good prices.
You ordered from one dealer and had your dealer install. Wouldn't your dealer match the price? Isn't that like taking food from one restaurant into another and sitting down, asking for a glass of water, and eating? No offense meant but that seems odd.

Old 04-24-2008, 09:55 AM
SuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
You ordered from one dealer and had your dealer install. Wouldn't your dealer match the price? Isn't that like taking food from one restaurant into another and sitting down, asking for a glass of water, and eating? No offense meant but that seems odd.
Actually, a lot of dealerships recommend us to their customers. As a matter of fact, a bunch of guys that work at other Porsche dealerships buy stuff from us instead of their own parts departments!

Last edited by SuncoastSteve; 04-24-2008 at 09:57 AM.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:16 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SuncoastSteve
Actually, a lot of dealerships recommend us to their customers. As a matter of fact, a bunch of guys that work at other Porsche dealerships buy stuff from us instead of their own parts departments!
I have purchased items from you, but usually stuff I install myself or my dealer can not get in a timely manner and you have in stock. But I do give my dealer first shot. My first 997 turbo came from you because my dealer's allocations were much further out than yours at the time. Got one of the first 997 torbos that you delivered. I just thought it was unusual to get free installation of items purchased elseware.

Old 04-24-2008, 11:23 AM
vig168 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 997ttguru
are the ones that you bought from suncoast aftermarket or oem porsche?
i will pm you the details. these were original factory parts and, i have to apologize: i did not buy from suncoast after checking my records. it was another parts dealer from the west coast

the dealer whom i bought the car from were not able to match the price.

Last edited by vig168; 04-24-2008 at 11:36 AM.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
well, it may sound odd, but that's what happened. the prices quoted by my dealer was about $280 more for the pair. i guess they installed for me free because i ordered a lot of options for the car, and, i just realize, they never returned the original parts to me.

Last edited by vig168; 04-24-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Banned
997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all
Originally Posted by vig168
i will pm you the details. these were original factory parts and, i have to apologize: i did not buy from suncoast after checking my records. it was another parts dealer from the west coast

the dealer whom i bought the car from were not able to match the price.
got the pm, it's exactly what i need! i appreciate it.

I'm going to order them after i finished my 1st set of mods

well, actually i need to pick up the car first, thank god its only 5 days away

Old 04-25-2008, 02:25 PM
good luck!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.