997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Dension Gateway 500 owners....new firmware!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 06:02 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Dension Gateway 500 owners....new firmware!

Just released by Dension. If you have the Dension Gateway 500 iPod integration kit from us, you may want to update your firmware. Just visit our site and click the Links tab at the top, download the firmware from there.

This is the newest version 2.16 that will soon allow video display to the front PCM screen (with special new adapter, coming soon). If you do NOT have PCM, it's still a valid update for your ipod integration (and bluetooth if you added it).

And a reminder, our Feb sale is still in progress on the Dension kits, saving even more than our current sale prices. Email me for details: eric@bumperplugs.com.

Visit us online at BumperPlugs.com and click the LINKS page for details on the firmware, or Order page for details on the Dension.

Old 02-17-2009, 07:13 PM
meaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to behold
Do you know what the update helps?

Old 02-18-2009, 12:09 AM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
Hey Eric,
Perfect timing! when we can use the front screen for external videos, please let me know! I have been waiting for that since before I even bought my Turbo! Please let us know what it is, Ipod video? or will there be external plugs?