997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

2009 997TT Cabriolet Stage II @ SharkWerks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 07:47 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Smile 2009 997TT Cabriolet Stage II @ SharkWerks

Hey fellas just another day in paradise here We spent the better part of the day playing with an 09 GT silver Tiptronic cab. We gave her a dose of the Stage II EVOMSit Software and went with the Cargraphic Quiet exhaust. With it being a Cab and a Tip that's pretty much a worst-case scenario for resonance and for us the Cargraphic Quiet works and keeps the drone out. The 6speed coupes just aren't as prone to that type of resonance and I get asked this question a lot. If you have a daily driver, tip and a cab... stick to something like this set up.

There's James is back there somewhere digging out the ECU (it's in a different location obviously on the cabs)
James removing the stock exhaust:

On goes the Cargraphic...

Then a known dyno proven 5hp from...

We also mounted some 19 inch TechArt Formula GTS wheels and there goes James for a test (he gets around)..

End result a very peppy cab that you can drive daily, talk on the phone (bluetooth of course) and surprise a few stock 997TTs (do those exist?!).

Old 03-26-2009, 08:06 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Looks great, tubi is another good one for a cab. What kinda power are you putting down with that setup?
c

Old 03-26-2009, 08:22 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Another great job but I think I am missing the extra 5 HP on my 997TT. Maybe I can pick that up whenever I get the CTTS over to you.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:25 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Looking good!

Old 03-26-2009, 08:49 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
cargraphic looks great, you guys do top notch work

Old 03-26-2009, 09:22 PM
summoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nice
Absolutely beautiful......

Old 03-26-2009, 10:22 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Looks great, tubi is another good one for a cab. What kinda power are you putting down with that setup?
c
Hey Chris you're right we use the Tubi a lot although on the Tip cab there's just a bit of resonance so the Cargraphic is quieter. On a 6speed cab Tubi's just right... This is our Stage II and about 580hp crank power and a mid-11second car @ 124/5mph...

Originally Posted by sparkhill
Another great job but I think I am missing the extra 5 HP on my 997TT. Maybe I can pick that up whenever I get the CTTS over to you.
Ah thanks sparkhill... And yes absolutely I can get one over to you or put it in the trunk of the Cayenne (I think it'l fit!).
Originally Posted by N2it
Looking good!
Cheers N2it and hopefully you can make it out next week for falafels
Originally Posted by nyamg
cargraphic looks great, you guys do top notch work
Thanks nyamg we're lucky to be surrounded by Porsche-crazy folks around here that's for sure
Originally Posted by summoboy
Absolutely beautiful......
Cheers and more to come soon