997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Walter Rohl with Cargraphic Airlift System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ///MJFDDS
Bryan,

How difficult is the retrofit? I installed my Damptronics myself, so would this be something that would be relatively simple to install for the DIY'er? If not, would I be able to remove my Bilsteins drive down and have you guys retrofit the system?

Thanks!

Matt
Hi Matt,

The Airlift Retrofit is not available for DIY at this time.
RSS along with a number of certified installers around the country will be doing the retrofits in order to follow TUV cert. and Bilstein/Cargraphic Guidelines.
Yes, you can either remove your coilovers / damptronics yourself and bring them to us for retrofit or simply bring in your car and we can do it all for you. Feel free to contact me with any questions or to make arrangements for retrofit or install as we have product in stock. Thanks, Bryan

Old 04-28-2009, 05:34 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Hi Bryan, how about wiring the lift kit remote to do something like this?

http://gallery.rennlist.com/gallery/albur29

Originally Posted by RSSbryan
Hi,

Yes, there is a 2 year warranty currently which will most likely turn to a 4 year warranty.
If and when the integrated button version comes out, it will be easy to update your car to this method. Thanks.

Old 04-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by aaronchanfilms
Hi Bryan, how about wiring the lift kit remote to do something like this?

http://gallery.rennlist.com/gallery/albur29
Hi Aaron,

Nice talking with you. As discussed, Cargraphic/Bilstein are working on the integration into OEM buttons on the center console. See you tomorrow.

Bryan