997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Lastest races of Switzer 997 TT SPI 750 !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 06:34 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by WhiteKnight
I'm very curious about "PUMP GAS ONLY" results...

I DON'T believe this car would achieve similar results with pump gas.

All US tuners state their results on race gas, when you buy a kit from US and run it on lower octane, it is always a dissappointment.
I think u r the only dissappointment guy here!

Do u know that the 93 octane in U.S is different than European 98 octane ( which equal 93 octane but not EXCTLY as 93 octane in U.S )

If u want the best power on ur crappy 93 octane u should have custom tunning from the tuner in U.S!!!

On racegas like ms103 or ms109 u will get all power that u r looking for coz the tuners tune for same racegas that u must use!!

Do u get it now?

Can u post some vids for ur FVD hornet car like GTRUS? That would be better than u keep talking **** on u.s tuners as usual!!

Old 06-28-2009, 06:58 AM
WhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Shotcaller
I think u r the only dissappointment guy here!

Do u know that the 93 octane in U.S is different than European 98 octane ( which equal 93 octane but not EXCTLY as 93 octane in U.S )

If u want the best power on ur crappy 93 octane u should have custom tunning from the tuner in U.S!!!

On racegas like ms103 or ms109 u will get all power that u r looking for coz the tuners tune for same racegas that u must use!!

Do u get it now?

Can u post some vids for ur FVD hornet car like GTRUS? That would be better than u keep talking **** on u.s tuners as usual!!

Shotcaller,

I'm the guy who is talking the truth..

Do you have a Porsche? You always talk bla bla bla about other peoples cars, just stop promoting and marketing US tuner products, and try to discuss more technical details. I'm not here to talk **** about US tuners, but i want to share my findings and truths about tuners and their products , so maybe i can help other members here.

Of course every fuel is different, everybody can guess that! but seeing a very famous US tuner car running very poorly with 97 octane pump fuel here, (Bigger VTG kit car running side by side with a ecu+exhaust car) i'm very suspicious about PUMP Gas results, i'm sorry but i believe my eyes rather than your bla bla bla..

I'm not against US tuners products i just cant stand ALL tuners marketing their cars with race gas, so many people tend to believe their car will perform a little slower with pump gas, but its not like that... The difference is huge..

That was my point but since you are the marketing guy out here, you can't see the facts...

Old 06-28-2009, 07:13 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by WhiteKnight
Shotcaller,

I'm the guy who is talking the truth..

Do you have a Porsche? You always talk bla bla bla about other peoples cars, just stop promoting and marketing US tuner products, and try to discuss more technical details. I'm not here to talk **** about US tuners, but i want to share my findings and truths about tuners and their products , so maybe i can help other members here.

Of course every fuel is different, everybody can guess that! but seeing a very famous US tuner car running very poorly with 97 octane pump fuel here, (Bigger VTG kit car running side by side with a ecu+exhaust car) i'm very suspicious about PUMP Gas results, i'm sorry but i believe my eyes rather than your bla bla bla..

I'm not against US tuners products i just cant stand ALL tuners marketing their cars with race gas, so many people tend to believe their car will perform a little slower with pump gas, but its not like that... The difference is huge..

That was my point but since you are the marketing guy out here, you can't see the facts...
You u r the FVD marketing guy overhere..Shut ur big mouth or post vidz for ur FASTEST PUMPGAS 997tt IN THE PLANET!!!!

Old 06-28-2009, 07:33 AM
WhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to behold
You u r the FVD marketing guy overhere..Shut ur big mouth or post vidz for ur FASTEST PUMPGAS 997tt IN THE PLANET!!!!
How old are you? Tell your mama to shut your computer..

Old 06-28-2009, 07:38 AM
Banned
After some research it is look like Mr-Pumpgas was very happy with is FVD stg2 ( which is faster than 700kit from U.S tuners ) coz he able to beat F430 LOL!! and u r talking **** on GTRUS Switzer car coz he spanked faster cars on racegas?????WTF!!!

Also it is look like he didn't use I didn't use the external antenna coz he was on the highway and i didn't pass under any bridge or etc.

Last edited by Shotcaller; 06-28-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Former Vendor
dk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by joetwint
I see,the Gt owner says the SPI750 went 185mph in Russia,just thought you guys should know.If the SPI750 did run faster than 205mph that would be great and i would like to correct the incorrect info on the Ford GT site.I see conflicting info between the sites .
Joe,
we have never officially tested one of our 750 tip cars in the standing mile. i know that our 6 speed cars run in the low to mid 190's mph. we all know the tips are not as strong as the 6 speed cars up top, so maybe 185 mph might be correct for the tip. the main advantage for tip car owners is that they are extremely fast light to light and through the 1/4 mile. with 200+ more hp, there should be no doubt that a twin turbo ford gt should be faster on the top end than our 750 tip.
he does state that the the SPI 750 was the "fastest out of them all" and won the quarter mile event at 10.6 sec on "a dirty track". in fact, it took him up to the 3/4 mile marker before he overtook the SPI 750 tip car. i think it goes to show that the SPI 750 definitely performs as expected. all in all, i believe the 750 does proves to be fastest car from light to light and through the 1/4 mile which is exactly what it was built for.

Old 06-28-2009, 09:56 AM
Banned
997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all
After some research it is look like Mr-Pumpgas was very happy with is FVD stg2 ( which is faster than 700kit from U.S tuners ) coz he able to beat F430 LOL!! and u r talking **** on GTRUS Switzer car coz he spanked faster cars on racegas?????WTF!!!

Also it is look like he didn't use I didn't use the external antenna coz he was on the highway and i didn't pass under any bridge or etc.
Do US tuners pay you to be their advocate or do you do this voluntarily? I have a friend with Proto 700 kit and it runs like a **** with pump gas over here. Nothing different than FVD stage 2 on rolls. We are trying, observing and then sharing the facts, not just licking some us tuners ***** without knowing anything.

Now go play forza motorsport, thats where you belong

Old 06-28-2009, 10:32 AM
lintc0532 has a reputation beyond reputelintc0532 has a reputation beyond reputelintc0532 has a reputation beyond reputelintc0532 has a reputation beyond reputelintc0532 has a reputation beyond reputelintc0532 has a reputation beyond reputelintc0532 has a reputation beyond reputelintc0532 has a reputation beyond reputelintc0532 has a reputation beyond reputelintc0532 has a reputation beyond reputelintc0532 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 997ttguru
Do US tuners pay you to be their advocate or do you do this voluntarily? I have a friend with Proto 700 kit and it runs like a **** with pump gas over here. Nothing different than FVD stage 2 on rolls. We are trying, observing and then sharing the facts, not just licking some us tuners ***** without knowing anything.

Now go play forza motorsport, thats where you belong
What speed the race between proto 700 and FVD-2 reached to?As I know,before 120mph the 600kit and 700kit will make very small different(about 0.2-0.3 secs diff from 0-120mph) but after 120mph the 700kit should pull the 600 away quite easy.Especially for maunal cars,the first 123th gear ratios are too close so that 100hp different have to be found out after 3th...

Old 06-28-2009, 10:57 AM
RUF QTR is just really niceRUF QTR is just really niceRUF QTR is just really niceRUF QTR is just really nice
Tip is fastest in the first 3 gears then it slowly dies off , the tip actually needs 50hp+ to hang on with a manual car with the same power at higher speeds..otherwise it will create such a scenery in the rear window...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:04 PM
Banned
BTW...You r talking about Proto 680 kit...Here it is mixing 91 octane + MS103!! so i guess it must be worst than ur super shell 100!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7csn7STWsEk

ur stg2 100-200 is 6.55 and that Proto 997tt also ran 100-200 is 6.5 which is SLOW as u claimed and he beat LP640

Why You u remove ur vid on youtube beating up that slow F430? u know why ? coz u r fast on on pbox only!! LOL!!

Why u didn't post ur 0-300 ran after Jean asked many time?...coz u r HELL FAST ON PBOX!!!

Old 06-28-2009, 12:06 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dk996tt
with 200+ more hp, there should be no doubt that a twin turbo ford gt should be faster on the top end than our 750 tip.
David,with all due respect,I think the Switzer products are excellent and in no way is this a knock against your 750 car (it has very respectable numbers).Ofcourse it shouldn't hang with a GT1000,but this is the second or third time i have heard GTRUS state that they were faster than a TTGT.Or that the SPI750 was the fastest.I am a member on the Ford GT site and was following the event .I just have a low tolerance for fantasy.Either say the "Ford GT 1000 was down on power "or"we beat it to the 3/4 mile marker" or "we were the second fastest car there but the quickest in the 1/4" ,but don't mislead everyone into believing if they get a 750 car (from your company or any other) that they are beating a GT1000 in the mile or any other event(they 60-130 with a decent driver in the mid 4's).It is just not gonna happen and only misleading.
he does state that the the SPI 750 was the "fastest out of them all"
My point exactly!Fastest would mean he beat the GT1000.Which did not happen.

Old 06-28-2009, 12:09 PM
Banned
997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all997ttguru is a name known to all
Originally Posted by lintc0532
What speed the race between proto 700 and FVD-2 reached to?As I know,before 120mph the 600kit and 700kit will make very small different(about 0.2-0.3 secs diff from 0-120mph) but after 120mph the 700kit should pull the 600 away quite easy.Especially for maunal cars,the first 123th gear ratios are too close so that 100hp different have to be found out after 3th...
both tip and started at 60km to 300 km. both cars were side by side from the beginning till the end.

Old 06-28-2009, 12:15 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by joetwint
My point exactly!Fastest would mean he beat the GT1000.Which did not happen.
they are beating gt1000 in their dreams

like they did in the race with this gtr, by starting around 2 seconds before than gtr did

Old 06-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
keep the talk technical and not personal or this thread will be closed

Old 06-28-2009, 12:48 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
i also call BS on the GTR race ,. the guy is giving u the race or doesnt know how to drive or its no where near the 800 mark.

oh and i agree with Joe also.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lastest races of Switzer 997 TT SPI 750 !!!