997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Lastest races of Switzer 997 TT SPI 750 !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 05:20 PM
Former Vendor
dk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by joetwint
My point exactly!Fastest would mean he beat the GT1000.Which did not happen.
i agree. it is what it is. the quote of "fastest out of them all" was actually a quote from Alex, the GT owner, simply stating that the SPI 750 car was the fastest out of all the other cars.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:37 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 997ttguru
they are beating gt1000 in their dreams
Right!!!

Except if it is FVD 997tt stage2 it will eat the GT1000 alive

Old 06-29-2009, 05:05 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
both tip and started at 60km to 300 km. both cars were side by side from the beginning till the end.
There must be a problem with the Proto, i have just built mine (before had just exhaust ECU) the difference is very big. I also had the TCU done and the car changes gears a lot faster.
I also live in Europe and use 100oct pump gas, i never used any other fuel but i'll try to mix some race fuel to the 100oct pump fuel and see what happens, i can't imagine a huge difference

Old 06-29-2009, 08:05 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Originally Posted by WhiteKnight
I'm very curious about "PUMP GAS ONLY" results...

I DON'T believe this car would achieve similar results with pump gas.

All US tuners state their results on race gas, when you buy a kit from US and run it on lower octane, it is always a dissappointment.

On pump we ruuned 0-100 in 3.1 and 10.1 0-200....but not the best launch !!!

Old 06-29-2009, 08:08 AM
WhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GT RUS
On pump we ruuned 0-100 in 3.1 and 10.1 0-200....but not the best launch !!!
Thanks GT RUS !

What about acceleration after 200km/h with pump gas?

Do you have any results for 200-250km/h ? or 200-300 km/h ?

Old 06-29-2009, 08:10 AM
WhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to beholdWhiteKnight is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by milou
There must be a problem with the Proto, i have just built mine (before had just exhaust ECU) the difference is very big. I also had the TCU done and the car changes gears a lot faster.
I also live in Europe and use 100oct pump gas, i never used any other fuel but i'll try to mix some race fuel to the 100oct pump fuel and see what happens, i can't imagine a huge difference
Milou,

Have you tested your car on lower octane pump gas? like 97 or 95 ?

I'm asking this because we had a huge difference between 97 and 100 octane pump gas here.. (especially with Bigger VTG kits)
(1-1.2sec slower 100-200km acceleration)

Thanks!

Last edited by WhiteKnight; 06-29-2009 at 08:12 AM.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:12 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
It seems that is not what the Ford Gt owner is reporting?"Alex911s"is the owner of the Ford Gt
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/sh...t=15044&page=5
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/sh...t=15044&page=6
He states his car was the fastest there at 205mph.Did the SPI750 run faster than 205mph?If it did that is pretty good considering the Sledgehammer only went 194+mph in the mile.I believe there was something wrong with the GT1000 because i have witnessed them going 220mph + in the mile.

Ask him about 1st day race Our car runnned 311km in 1 mile abd beat him !!!

2nd day we runned on mix pump and 1 pipe from IC snapped, overtinened Q-ring....made ECU wonder and car runned worster in 2nd day and he beat us !!!

Ford GT must be faster no doubts....its just impossible for himto launch good off the line...he i scatcing up fast though....

He was runing on 1.1 boost forgot to turn boost up to 1.5 to run at max boost on race gas !!!

Old 06-29-2009, 08:14 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
No, from the first day i bought it till now i have only used 100oct pump fuel, but when i did the exhaust/ECU there was a huge difference, now with the turbos I/Cs again a big difference, especially after 150km/h

Old 06-29-2009, 08:17 AM
I see,the Gt owner says the SPI750 went 185mph in Russia,just thought you guys should know.If the SPI750 did run faster than 205mph that would be great and i would like to correct the incorrect info on the Ford GT site.I see conflicting info between the sites .

It went 311kms when it runned 100%...

Never said that it runned 205 !!! We launched much better 1st time and GT 1000 was unable to catch us in 1 mile....Even Alex when he came back from the run, said wow...that car is FAST !!!

HE didnt even WANT to race US on 2nd day !!!...It was ourr mistake...otherwise we would come up WINNERS but we like to play straight....

25 July...is a re-match but GT will run at max boost and I think we wont have any chance, unless we will have my car here or GTR 900

Old 06-29-2009, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by WhiteKnight
Shotcaller,

I'm the guy who is talking the truth..

Do you have a Porsche? You always talk bla bla bla about other peoples cars, just stop promoting and marketing US tuner products, and try to discuss more technical details. I'm not here to talk **** about US tuners, but i want to share my findings and truths about tuners and their products , so maybe i can help other members here.

Of course every fuel is different, everybody can guess that! but seeing a very famous US tuner car running very poorly with 97 octane pump fuel here, (Bigger VTG kit car running side by side with a ecu+exhaust car) i'm very suspicious about PUMP Gas results, i'm sorry but i believe my eyes rather than your bla bla bla..

I'm not against US tuners products i just cant stand ALL tuners marketing their cars with race gas, so many people tend to believe their car will perform a little slower with pump gas, but its not like that... The difference is huge..

That was my point but since you are the marketing guy out here, you can't see the facts...

ONLY TRUTH HERE....no marketing....real life TESTS !!!

Old 06-29-2009, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by dk996tt
Joe,
we have never officially tested one of our 750 tip cars in the standing mile. i know that our 6 speed cars run in the low to mid 190's mph. we all know the tips are not as strong as the 6 speed cars up top, so maybe 185 mph might be correct for the tip. the main advantage for tip car owners is that they are extremely fast light to light and through the 1/4 mile. with 200+ more hp, there should be no doubt that a twin turbo ford gt should be faster on the top end than our 750 tip.
he does state that the the SPI 750 was the "fastest out of them all" and won the quarter mile event at 10.6 sec on "a dirty track". in fact, it took him up to the 3/4 mile marker before he overtook the SPI 750 tip car. i think it goes to show that the SPI 750 definitely performs as expected. all in all, i believe the 750 does proves to be fastest car from light to light and through the 1/4 mile which is exactly what it was built for.
Sorry I wwas aaway for weekends....I explained everything there...

NO BS...only 100% TRUTH !!! After all 10.42 on same equipment (Race America) as you guy use on the tracks is no JOKE !!!

Those who dont belive how the car runs...Are welcome to visit our event at 25th on JULY....We are also planing to go and visit GT Board in Sweden with all other cars...in Authum...

Old 06-29-2009, 08:34 AM
Do US tuners pay you to be their advocate or do you do this voluntarily? I have a friend with Proto 700 kit and it runs like a **** with pump gas over here. Nothing different than FVD stage 2 on rolls. We are trying, observing and then sharing the facts, not just licking some us tuners ***** without knowing anything.

Now go play forza motorsport, thats where you belong

Stop this BS please....We have runned against all German tuners here along with fastet one from Evotech and beat them all...even 9FF 760 build engine worths 80k Euro mods does high 10s here...

We have official record in 1/4 mile here aand no one came close yet !!!

We have proven facts and data !!!

You like your FVD car that is fine....talk about in another thread...

Old 06-29-2009, 08:36 AM
Originally Posted by Shotcaller
BTW...You r talking about Proto 680 kit...Here it is mixing 91 octane + MS103!! so i guess it must be worst than ur super shell 100!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7csn7STWsEk

ur stg2 100-200 is 6.55 and that Proto 997tt also ran 100-200 is 6.5 which is SLOW as u claimed and he beat LP640

Why You u remove ur vid on youtube beating up that slow F430? u know why ? coz u r fast on on pbox only!! LOL!!

Why u didn't post ur 0-300 ran after Jean asked many time?...coz u r HELL FAST ON PBOX!!!

You guys are joking...we beat LP 640 EASY in 1 mile are rolling starts !!!

Not a competitor for us !!!

Old 06-29-2009, 08:40 AM
My point exactly!Fastest would mean he beat the GT1000.Which did not happen.

There is misunderstading....WE crossed 1 mile FINISH line 1st, DID NOT have FASTER TOP SPEED !!!

That Ford GT runned 364 kms in 1 miles and will do even better in ma boost !!!

We are not claiming what u think we are again his bes was 364kms and out 311 in 1 mile !!! He has better TOP speed but did not ctach us in 1st race when our car was runing 100% !!!

Old 06-29-2009, 08:59 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
<P>[quote=GT RUS;2443726]It went 311kms when it runned 100%...</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Never said that it runned 205 !!! </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>25 July...is a re-match but GT will run at max boost and I think we wont have any chance, (/quote]My point being telling everyone that you beat(which you really never beat)&nbsp;a Ford GT 1000 that was crippled with the wrong tune and boost setting is misleading.In the mile event top speed shows the true hp potential of the car and top speed wins .</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lastest races of Switzer 997 TT SPI 750 !!!