997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Targa Trophy Rally - Los Angeles - September 18-19th LOS ANGELES

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 12:11 AM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of

We are trying to get a group together for the Los Angeles Targa Trophy and the more we get the better discount we can get.

I'm not affiliated with the event, but just want to get other 6speeders in so we can all have fun!

For those who don't know its a Driving Rally event that starts in Los Angeles to Big Bear Mountain and back. It takes place on back roads amist other porsches and super cars.

I attended the last San Diego Rally and it was a BLAST, Over 80 supercars cruising through twisty backgrounds and enjoy the cars and company of others. Its a great time!

For those that are interested we will get a discounted entry fee rate for a larger group.

Its not only fun, but they have over $30K in prizes and the party's are super fun!

PM me ... lets get a 6soeed group together!!!!!!!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-10-2009 at 08:55 AM. Reason: non sponsor banner