997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

The ShowKing of NY's White 997TT - You Will Like!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 02:29 PM
NYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really nice
Indeed if you can afford the ride, you can afford the replacements. I'd love to go to 20" but I go through some rough terrain, including cobblestone streets in Brooklyn Heights (where those shots were taken) and I'm certainly not as liquid as Brooklyn Pete. Just my "entry level" mentality come through. My bad. Very cool ride.

Old 11-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Go with the 19" HRE Monoblocks. They withstand the rough roads of NY and fit OEM tires.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:04 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Love it! Very tastefull:-) Nice photography as well

Old 11-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Pete needs to post up a pic of his G35 that gave him the name ShowKing This 997TT is just getting started!

Old 11-10-2009, 06:57 PM
salerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud of
Beautiful car, MORE PICS PLEASE!

Old 11-11-2009, 08:03 AM
Showking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond repute
Thank God I have had no problems with the wheels so far.. My kidneys however, hate me for it. lol Every car I owned thus far has been slammed to the floor on big wheels so I kinda grew up avoiding potholes and curbs. Believe it or not, I am actually very happy with the way the car rides now on these wheels with the Eibachs. It rode horrible after the drop on the stockers though. As far as being low... The Speedart lip I had was way too low for NYC, even for me.. but the Gruppe M lip is perfect. I definitely don't plan on replacing any rims, but I haven't to this point so I guess I'm playing the odds. lol. I'll post some more pics tonight. Thanks again guys. -Showking

P.S. Even if you have no plans to do motor work GET THE SOFTRONIC TUNE!!! You won't be sorry!! I'm not a "speed freak" or anything, but the power is incredible!! And the car behaves totally normal.

Last edited by Showking; 11-11-2009 at 08:07 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:49 AM
krenshaw is on a distinguished road
Gorgeous car! First time I've seen the 944R's on a Turbo and they really look stunning.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:00 PM
raiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to behold
Great looking car, white is the way to go on the 997

I pass by that street on the way to work everyday and often thought about taking some photos there, but Im too lazy.

Awesome looking ride.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:31 PM
NYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really nice
Lotta nice white TT's in Kings County!
Raiyu - is that DUMBO - Washington and Water?

Old 11-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Showking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond repute
It's a hectic place to park now with all the construction.. I know of some really nice cobblestones in the city I go to near the seaport. I'll get you the names. They were dead quiet at like 10 p.m. on a Saturday in the summer. Not bad for NYC.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Joralemon is cobblestone as you approach Furman but I would not recommend you drive down that street. It’s Jeep country. You can get some really nice shots at night (especially w/white paint) at the end of Old Fulton St. Do a long exposure night shot and you’ll get the skyline and streaks from the lights on the ships. Might wanna wait until after the Grimaldi’s crowd has thinned out.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:58 PM
No doubt.. I have pics of my old car over there... And Grimaldi's, That line was like 150 people strong the other day!! Unbelieveable. lol

Old 11-11-2009, 07:07 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Showking
No doubt.. I have pics of my old car over there... And Grimaldi's, That line was like 150 people strong the other day!! Unbelieveable. lol
Never tried Grimaldis.......LOVE, LOVE Di Fara's pizza

Old 11-11-2009, 08:05 PM
jamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to behold
raiyu my tt finally back in bk. will be parking in your garage starting tomorrow i think. will they scuff my dymags?

Old 11-11-2009, 10:13 PM
CarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud of
good look. very nice.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The ShowKing of NY's White 997TT - You Will Like!