997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

The ShowKing of NY's White 997TT - You Will Like!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 08:25 AM
ZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really nice
D2 FORGED- FYI- I can see your rear fender rock guard 3M material is starting to turn yellowish. I also have a white 997 TT and I removed mine and put new factory cut pieces on, it was very cheap and easy to do. It made mine look 10 times better...Nice car by the way, WHITE is where its at

Old 12-05-2009, 08:31 AM
hank59 is on a distinguished road
Truly a work of art.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:21 AM
DLJ
DLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to behold
Moves a white TT higher up on my list...

Old 12-05-2009, 11:38 AM
blackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Awesome 997TT. Really like all the mods you did....and I totally remember your G35. Back when mine was in all the HIN shows i rolled with the "NY G Squad" LOL...remember those dudes?!

anyways, keep up the good work on the 997tt....any interior shots to share?
I know some of thos eguys!!....do you know a guy named "Cook"???

Old 12-05-2009, 11:48 AM
Showking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by E55AMG
Beautiful car. don't take this the wrong way but it's kind of funny seeing your TT and your G35. Kind of like a teenager growing up - from crass to class. Again, no offense - i'm probably much older than you so I guess I really can't appreciate the G
No doubt about it.. The G was great, for what it was.. I built it to be an all-out showcar that I could drive everyday and that's exactly what it was.. The car won 31 first place shows and 2 full magazine write-ups plus 2 tv spots... That said, it's no 911 turbo. lol. This car is too easy to hook up. It's sooo nice from the factory that the smallest tweaks and the car stands out like crazy!!! I loved my Infiniti, but I know what you mean about growing up.. That's exactly why I stepped it up a notch or two. lol. Besides, I love to drive (obviously) and the 911 is a much, much better car for doing just that. I find no use for a 1000lb stereo on a nice twisted mountain road. lol. I hear you, and I agree. -Showking

Old 12-06-2009, 08:59 AM
jamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to behold
guys, at the risk of sounding kinda corny, there are about 4 or 5 other modified tt owners in the nyc area. i've met raiyu because he parks in the same garage as i do during the day. maybe we could all set up a sunday afternoon to get the rides together, share notes, etc?

Old 12-06-2009, 01:16 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
i'm in

Old 12-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Showking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond reputeShowking has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds good to me. I'm in.

Old 12-07-2009, 05:03 AM
jamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to beholdjamuz is a splendid one to behold
next sunday? anyone know a open space where we can park a few slammed turbos?

Old 12-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Maybe a Hooters or something.. I'll go wherever.

Old 12-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Former Vendor
D2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ZZinger
D2 FORGED- FYI- I can see your rear fender rock guard 3M material is starting to turn yellowish. I also have a white 997 TT and I removed mine and put new factory cut pieces on, it was very cheap and easy to do. It made mine look 10 times better...Nice car by the way, WHITE is where its at
Yes I know, we recently had the clear bra redone and the side clear is next, good eye

Old 12-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Former Vendor
D2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jamuz
guys, at the risk of sounding kinda corny, there are about 4 or 5 other modified tt owners in the nyc area. i've met raiyu because he parks in the same garage as i do during the day. maybe we could all set up a sunday afternoon to get the rides together, share notes, etc?
I am down, just keep me up to date with the time and place.

-Stefan

Old 12-07-2009, 04:15 PM
No doubt bro.

Old 12-07-2009, 07:56 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Man, that is some sweet looking ride. I like mine all black but yours makes white look absolutely stunning!

I love the engine compartment best. That is gorgeous.

Old 12-07-2009, 08:15 PM
slawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D2FORGED
I am down, just keep me up to date with the time and place.

-Stefan
how about one in yellow?I could bring mine.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The ShowKing of NY's White 997TT - You Will Like!