997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

GT2 RS Parts ..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 02:13 PM
997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute
front fender indicators are different, will have it mid this week

Old 12-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Alzaabi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by suncoastric
Pricing is available on the GT2 RS parts now, if anyone is interested, please PM me.
I have a 09 GT2 and i would like to covert it to RS , if you could send me the list of the parts with the price please, by the way i live in Dubai.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:26 PM
supergallardo is a jewel in the roughsupergallardo is a jewel in the roughsupergallardo is a jewel in the roughsupergallardo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Nasser
Dose anyone have idea about this?!!!

GT2 RS Rear Bumper
http://www.wickedmotorworks.com/part...p?partid=10128

GT2 RS Front Bumper with Wide Side Flares
http://www.wickedmotorworks.com/part...p?partid=10125

Aluminum Hood With Carbon Fiber Overlay
http://www.wickedmotorworks.com/part...p?partid=10126

GT2 RS Side Carbon Fiber Intakes
http://www.wickedmotorworks.com/part...p?partid=10127

DO NOT MESS WITH WICKED MOTOR WORKS! The guy is a crook, he will screw you out of anything that he can. And he doesnt have half of the cars that they show on the website. The "shop" is actually a bodyshop that "attempts" to repair average vehicles. Its a little "hole-in the wall," with two body shop employees that do all of the work. And the address listed for the "shop site" is 2 miles down the road from the actual site. Everything on the website looks phenomenal, but up-close its butchered and hacked. HE IS A SALESMAN, SO HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR! I payed for good quality parts and recieved used $hit, that had been molded together from two pieces of different bumpers and sanded with what looked like gravel. Just do a quick search and you will find a dozen law suites for shotty work and "miss-represented" vehicles.

Stay safe guys and stay away from this place.

Old 05-15-2011, 02:36 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
DO NOT MESS WITH WICKED MOTOR WORKS! The guy is a crook, he will screw you out of anything that he can. And he doesnt have half of the cars that they show on the website. The "shop" is actually a bodyshop that "attempts" to repair average vehicles. Its a little "hole-in the wall," with two body shop employees that do all of the work. And the address listed for the "shop site" is 2 miles down the road from the actual site. Everything on the website looks phenomenal, but up-close its butchered and hacked. HE IS A SALESMAN, SO HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR! I payed for good quality parts and recieved used $hit, that had been molded together from two pieces of different bumpers and sanded with what looked like gravel. Just do a quick search and you will find a dozen law suites for shotty work and "miss-represented" vehicles.

Stay safe guys and stay away from this place.
i really respect members like you , that they dont hesitate in warning other members !
regards

Old 09-08-2015, 07:36 AM
El Dario Loco is on a distinguished road
Trying out a question on this old thread. Anyone have experience with NRauto? They have a lot of body parts with pretty good prices. Any input regarding fitment, quality etc?

Old 09-10-2015, 10:31 AM
sayegh87 has a spectacular aura aboutsayegh87 has a spectacular aura aboutsayegh87 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by El Dario Loco
Trying out a question on this old thread. Anyone have experience with NRauto? They have a lot of body parts with pretty good prices. Any input regarding fitment, quality etc?
I have dealt with them, their okay to deal with but their quality is not the best... If you have a good body shop that can prep the parts very well for paint you will be able to hide their flaws... Now keep in mind last time I dealt with them was in 2009

Old 09-11-2015, 09:40 AM
HIX
HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !
I have a GT2 Front Bumper for sale from NR Auto. The quality is great! I just decided to keep my car a Turbo look since it has the factory Aerokit.

I'm willing to give someone a great price on it.

Old 09-12-2015, 09:38 AM
El Dario Loco is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sayegh87
I have dealt with them, their okay to deal with but their quality is not the best... If you have a good body shop that can prep the parts very well for paint you will be able to hide their flaws... Now keep in mind last time I dealt with them was in 2009
Thanks for the input sayaegh!
Anyone have tips for decent GT2RS bodykits beside porsche original? Preferably in Europe...