997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Pictures of 997TT sport carbon steering wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Stone Gray with carbon top and bottom

Here is another Stone Gray wheel we delivered with carbon fiber on top and bottom
We like to make an unique piece and help customer complete the interior with stock Porsche look.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	JL13284 finished.JPG
Views:	704
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	309006  

Last edited by DCTMOTORSPORTS; 12-06-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Bill8411 is just really niceBill8411 is just really niceBill8411 is just really niceBill8411 is just really nice
Price quote

Price quote please for an identical black and orange 08tt wheel identical to the one pictured in this post.

Also, can wheel be made even thicker everywhere?

Thanks and public post of price OK.

Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
Stone Gray leather with carbon bottom

Stone Gray all leather type with alcantara bottom

We have most colors Porsche offered on 997 models

Or, for people need to match GT3 RS black and orange exterior

Old 12-06-2013, 11:56 PM
911driver has a spectacular aura about911driver has a spectacular aura about911driver has a spectacular aura about
I ordered mine with carbon top with yellow circle & carbon flat bottom. I'm hoping to receive before Christmas

Old 12-07-2013, 06:25 AM
Saint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud of
In the process of acquiring a yellow 997.1TT with a yellow interior ... would liek to see the different combinations and permutations of yellow that one could have ...

Old 12-07-2013, 11:13 AM
spoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the rough
What do these things run?

Old 12-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 911driver
I ordered mine with carbon top with yellow circle & carbon flat bottom. I'm hoping to receive before Christmas
We will do out best as promised!
thanks for the business

Old 12-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by spoiled996
What do these things run?
call us or email: sales@dctms.com
Price reference here
DCTMS 997 product page

Old 12-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Saint Ari
In the process of acquiring a yellow 997.1TT with a yellow interior ... would liek to see the different combinations and permutations of yellow that one could have ...
please email us:
sales@dctms.com

Old 12-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Zero911 is a name known to allZero911 is a name known to allZero911 is a name known to allZero911 is a name known to allZero911 is a name known to allZero911 is a name known to all
These guys do great work. I have one on my TT but I went a more conservative black alcantara top/bottom with a white leather ring.

Old 12-10-2013, 06:24 PM
mattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the rough
My new Steering wheel

Great workmanship. I am very happy with it. Thanks DCT! Sorry about the sideways pic!

Name:	photo 1.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	310204  
Old 12-10-2013, 08:30 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMS 997 sport steering wheel

Hi Matt
thank you for your business
we rearrange the photo for forum friendly format
Enjoy the new wheel

Name:	997.1 sport steering wheel 20131210.jpg
Views:	2261
Size:	175.2 KB
ID:	310226  
Old 12-18-2013, 10:24 AM
Rydge is infamous around these parts
That looks really good! Drool...

Old 12-18-2013, 06:20 PM
CarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud of
Please PM price for carbon top/bottom with gt orange stripe. have a tiptronic

Old 12-18-2013, 08:23 PM
Topher is just really niceTopher is just really niceTopher is just really niceTopher is just really niceTopher is just really nice
Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
Here is another Stone Gray wheel we delivered with carbon fiber on top and bottom
We like to make an unique piece and help customer complete the interior with stock Porsche look.

I've ordered mine like this in black for my 08 997.1tt trip and they are telling me about 5 weeks to get it...can't wait! All I can say is hurry up! I'm not sure what the install will cost and I don't care!

Just hurry up DCT!

Old 01-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMS 997 carbon steering wheel installed

Nice pictures provided by customer
Our DCTMS carbon steering wheel installed

Name:	997.1 carbon PD (1).jpg
Views:	59
Size:	255.9 KB
ID:	320080   Click image for larger version

Name:	997.1 carbon PD (2).jpg
Views:	1529
Size:	238.7 KB
ID:	320081   Click image for larger version

Name:	997.1 carbon PD (3).jpg
Views:	61
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	320082  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of 997TT sport carbon steering wheel