997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

the most beautiful GT2 N GT3 i've seen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 02:42 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by centexm3
can some one please post a link or some info on where one can obtain those wheels on the yellow GT2 .. i showed my friend these pics and he is very interested..... perhaps a link to order or some one to contact who can order them .... thanks guys much appreciated.
maybe you can contact Automotive Connoisseur they are their dealer. good luck

Old 01-07-2011, 04:56 PM
_AMG_ will become famous soon enough_AMG_ will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by yllwturbo
anything for u carl
Haha sounds great Richard. Lets do it!!

Old 01-09-2011, 05:20 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
love the wheels on yellow gt2

Old 01-09-2011, 06:48 AM
rlj996tt650gt is a name known to allrlj996tt650gt is a name known to allrlj996tt650gt is a name known to allrlj996tt650gt is a name known to allrlj996tt650gt is a name known to allrlj996tt650gt is a name known to all
wonderful GT3s

Love the body kits & the factory always does a nice job as witnessed by the green RS in the Suncoast showroom. It's generous of the 911TT owner to hang out with the AMG C63. The Turbo spends quite a bit of time waiting for C series to catch up.

I test drove a modified 1st generation Black Series based on the CLK that was faster than a stock Black Series, ECU flashed, lower back-pressure, modified brakes and suspension (maybe the C63 is faster?). Beautiful sound, the car had an optional exhaust system--really magnificent noises from the V-8 but it felt slow compared to my 911TT which is admittedly far from stock. As I was driving the Black Series I had an image of rumbling along in the Benz, making that beautiful V-8 roar, my Turbo would blast by turbos whistling, open waste-gates growling, then back off for a nice flame effect, pound the accelerator and simply disappear. In comparison the Benz would behave like it had yet to be turned on. That's just the image that came to mind while i was test driving the Benz and no offense is meant to any Mercedes owners, certainly no AMG C63 owners.

I want a Benz in my garage once I have more Porsches in my collection. The C 6.3 has a wonderful 6.2 liter engine and the C63 is clearly a fine sports sedan--just not the machine for me. When I do go for a fast Benz grand touring car I'll hunt down one of the intense models of the CL coupe (CL600, CL63, or CL65) which in my opinion is one of the more beautiful contemporary cars made.

Last edited by rlj996tt650gt; 01-09-2011 at 07:24 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by rlj996tt650gt
Love the body kits & the factory always does a nice job as witnessed by the green RS in the Suncoast showroom. It's generous of the 911TT owner to hang out with the AMG C63. The Turbo spends quite a bit of time waiting for C series to catch up.

I test drove a modified 1st generation Black Series based on the CLK that was faster than a stock Black Series, ECU flashed, lower back-pressure, modified brakes and suspension (maybe the C63 is faster?). Beautiful sound, the car had an optional exhaust system--really magnificent noises from the V-8 but it felt slow compared to my 911TT which is admittedly far from stock. As I was driving the Black Series I had an image of rumbling along in the Benz, making that beautiful V-8 roar, my Turbo would blast by turbos whistling, open waste-gates growling, then back off for a nice flame effect, pound the accelerator and simply disappear. In comparison the Benz would behave like it had yet to be turned on. That's just the image that came to mind while i was test driving the Benz and no offense is meant to any Mercedes owners, certainly no AMG C63 owners.

I want a Benz in my garage once I have more Porsches in my collection. The C 6.3 has a wonderful 6.2 liter engine and the C63 is clearly a fine sports sedan--just not the machine for me. When I do go for a fast Benz grand touring car I'll hunt down one of the intense models of the CL coupe (CL600, CL63, or CL65) which in my opinion is one of the more beautiful contemporary cars made.
Thank you, None taken, lol
The C63 is a nice car, great power for a N/A car. But the 911 TT is on a another level in terms of performance. I own a C63 and I have much respect for all the 911 turbos, you guys truly have an amazing machine.

The CL's are a great looking car. Mercedes just came out with the 5.5 twin turbo version of the CL, and it is rumored to be pretty quick (563hp, 664trq). I would really look into those.

Old 01-09-2011, 01:20 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rlj996tt650gt

i know what u mean i can see someone driving a c63 with attitude but Carl is different than those guys. i have no problem hanging out with him no matter what he drives. i missed my E55 with Renntech upgrades that was fast, but no traction

Old 01-09-2011, 02:28 PM
dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !
yllwturbo can I also PM you for info on the DRLs pls? Much appreciated.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:41 PM
slawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dianic
Yeas yllwturbo haw did you do your drl's?

Old 01-09-2011, 06:17 PM
cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
I luv these

Wow!! Help I'm drooling.

I never really liked 997.1 GT3 because of the Taco wing, but must admit 997.2 GT3 is among the most beautiful 911's ever built (GT2 and then Turbo right behind it). The new GT3's rear end is particularly beautiful. So taut, so mean-as-hell. LOL

Esthetically and functionally, 997.2 GT3 is to me the ultimate 911. Oh well, 5 years from now it would be 60k, but then both of my kids will still be in college. Maybe I'll talk them into public school!

Last edited by cannga; 01-09-2011 at 06:22 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by dianic
Sure, no problem.

Old 01-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by slawek
Yeas yllwturbo haw did you do your drl's?
Its a real PITA. You start by cutting open lights and gotta change all 12 bulbs. etc, etc...

Old 01-10-2011, 12:45 AM
i know what u mean i can see someone driving a c63 with attitude but Carl is different than those guys. i have no problem hanging out with him no matter what he drives. i missed my E55 with Renntech upgrades that was fast, but no traction
Thanks Richard, that means alot. I wish I saw your Renntech E55 before you sold it, it sounds like a monster!!

Btw the canyon run was VERY fun today, it was pretty hard trying to keep up with your 997TT. Thanks for slowing down occasionally so I could catch up to you. Hopefully one day with enough drive time up there, I could maybe hang with you guys. Key word is "maybe".

Old 01-10-2011, 10:47 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Nice pics yllw, if you are in the market for speed, let me know...

Old 01-10-2011, 02:02 PM
GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !
thats cause my 996tt is yllw.
and your H1 hummer, couple R1's, boat....."I wish I was a baller, I wish I was taller, I wish I was Richie"

Old 01-10-2011, 02:04 PM
GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...720-whp-4.html

Keeping her stock....
That was for 1 day

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: the most beautiful GT2 N GT3 i've seen