997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport
View Poll Results: What to do!
Mafless and Bigger Injectors
32.95%
Back to Slate Gray
29.55%
New Wheels
7.95%
Full GT2 Body Kit
9.09%
Do Nothing!
20.45%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

My Dilemma... Vote Away!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
what????
So you ask for opinions, don't hear what you want, and then neg rep me.
Got it. Nice one .

Old 01-21-2011, 04:45 AM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
1-do not sell anybody your kit ,
2-your kit Requires many repairs and changes
3-do not advise anybody about moding P cars

i ran your kit from a year maybe ,, did alot of things to make the car run fast .. fix alot of issues !!!

To be honest .. and do not take it in hard way , The more I know about moding the P cars ,, i said to myself " what a bad choice i did running your kit "

back to stock ..

Old 01-21-2011, 05:41 AM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
^^^^^Now that sounds like a very satisfied customer
There is obviously some sound advice in that message no doubt .

Hey ysfg35 has he neg repped you for that yet? Oh well...guess I won't need a crystal ball to see that one wont be going down very well so better get ready for one coming your way too.

Hey Koala, I see you didn't take to the look either. Did you get neg repped?

Ps On a more positive note, regarding eBay etc....there's bound to be a vacant space next to Beckams car that needs filling. Although I think Becks car may sell first .

Roll that.

Last edited by speed21; 01-21-2011 at 06:05 AM.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:24 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speed21
So you ask for opinions, don't hear what you want, and then neg rep me.
Got it. Nice one .
my guess is that he neg repped you cuase of your ebay comment and stating that this car has alot of existing problems allready .

How do you know this car has issues ? have you driven it ? know someone that has driven it ? just curious..

Old 01-22-2011, 06:39 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by unvmy996
my guess is that he neg repped you cuase of your ebay comment and stating that this car has alot of existing problems allready .

How do you know this car has issues ? have you driven it ? know someone that has driven it ? just curious..
Unvmy996 to be honest my friend I'm done with this thread but to oblige you in answering your curiosities; no and no. And the issues i refer to are cosmetic. Ysfg35 may be the better person to ask on the mechanical side of things as it appears he has first hand experiences. Anyway, regardless of how fast it is that would not change things for me. I'm sure Becks car drives fine too. You are correct in your guess that I was neg repped for expressing an opinion that was not in favor in so far as resolving his "dilemma" but then why invite opinions and then shoot the messenger? It's clearly obvious that even he has doubts to the physical appearance of his own car by the very questions he asks opinions for so should we all just delude him with indulging answers? Anyway hope this helps in clearing things up.

Old 01-22-2011, 07:13 PM
bensto is a splendid one to beholdbensto is a splendid one to beholdbensto is a splendid one to beholdbensto is a splendid one to beholdbensto is a splendid one to beholdbensto is a splendid one to beholdbensto is a splendid one to behold
that thing is perfect. you should pick up another hobby, like a f430. build another super car. b

Old 01-23-2011, 03:13 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
1-do not sell anybody your kit ,
2-your kit Requires many repairs and changes
3-do not advise anybody about moding P cars

i ran your kit from a year maybe ,, did alot of things to make the car run fast .. fix alot of issues !!!

To be honest .. and do not take it in hard way , The more I know about moding the P cars ,, i said to myself " what a bad choice i did running your kit "

back to stock ..

im a witness for all what was mentioned ^^^^^^ up there

^^^^^Now that sounds like a very satisfied customer
There is obviously some sound advice in that message no doubt .

Hey ysfg35 has he neg repped you for that yet? Oh well...guess I won't need a crystal ball to see that one wont be going down very well so better get ready for one coming your way too.

Ps On a more positive note, regarding eBay etc....there's bound to be a vacant space next to Beckams car that needs filling. Although I think Becks car may sell first .

Roll that.
_______

1st of hope u got my +Rep ..
2nd thing that satisfied costumer hated me once and defended Dan like a lawyer now look @ him he's a close frnd to me and ^^ Regretting every single thing he took from dan
3rd thing i have to speak loud im not CREATING a fight im talking for an experience i witness and for those Operator who feels like im attacking a vendor pm me and tell me what you guys need to make me a vendor in your forum and make me speak freely dont warn me in pm's if you have any thing to say just post here in public

that can be an opinion and can be a fact he's an absolutely free person to talk
regards

Last edited by yalmutawa; 01-23-2011 at 03:18 AM.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:16 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
im a witness for all what was mentioned ^^^^^^ up there

1st of hope u got my +Rep ..
2nd thing that satisfied costumer hated me once and defended Dan like a lawyer now look @ him he's a close frnd to me and ^^ Regretting every single thing he took from dan
I know this is completely off topic and i know i said i am "done" here but i must respond my thanks yulmatawa. Yes i got that rep. Thankyou my friend. I was quite taken by surprise with the generosity and support of so many members that came forward and I must say I am deeply honored. Thanks so much guys!!

Old 01-23-2011, 06:32 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
1. Love the Car but not for me. Oxymoron???
2. Hate the Wheels
3. Like how helpful you have been to many
4. Think it is despicable that you would give a negative rep because somebody disagrees with you after you ask for opinions.
5. Positive rep to you speed21.

Old 01-24-2011, 09:33 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Bensto - my partner is doing the Ferrari thing already - http://www.vividracing.com/blog/cate...t-ferrari-360/

Old 01-24-2011, 11:56 AM
KoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by speed21

Yep, sure did.

And as to the people with complaints about their kits... You should have googled "vivid racing review" before you made that choice!

Old 01-24-2011, 07:24 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by KoalaSlim
Yep, sure did.

And as to the people with complaints about their kits... You should have googled "vivid racing review" before you made that choice!
Hope you got the +1 I gave you

And thanks Koala, Googled it and there is some good reading there...Wow! It sure serves as a gentle reminder for all of us that none of us should be complacent in checking vendor reviews out first. There sure is a common thread where these guys are concerned and it's not good at all. And that Agency power stuff!!! Its funny though because when you read the customer reviews for outfits such as Sharkwerks (which gets rated 5 star) and then many of the other sponsors here such as TPC (and many others) that also have only highly positive customer reviews it seems Vivid Racing really stand out as needing a serious reality check in a number of key areas (product quality, attitude, power claims, service and so on.....but just MHO of course...others can read the reviews for themselves and pass their own judgement : Posting up marketing threads and then drawing attention to themselves by neg repping members is really just throwing fuel on an already well lit bonfire although as they say desperation can do funny things to some.

Last edited by speed21; 01-25-2011 at 04:58 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:11 PM
bimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to behold
More power, you ride is perfect the way it is!

Last edited by bimmer81; 01-25-2011 at 10:32 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:59 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Vorsteiner is sending me the new updated LED light rear bumper, so that will happen

Old 01-25-2011, 10:01 AM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
+1 Rep for
ysfg35

speed21

yalmutawa

KoalaSlim

People can only bite there tongue for so long

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Dilemma... Vote Away!