997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Dancing to a Different Tune: New 6speedonline 997.2TT PDK (w/ stock turbos) Record :D

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 10:52 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bbywu
+1

28.9 second 0-300 km/h time is fantastic!

bob
Thanks Bob. With better grip off the line and then with race gas, I'm convinced I can do better.

Originally Posted by milou

congrats Karim, your car is a rocket
Thanks Milou! Your car is no slouch either!

Old 02-14-2011, 12:57 AM
997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by k_ddsl
Again, so what?

Man, just take a chill pill... I did not say my car is the most powerful car in the world...
That would be your car because you are the strongest and bestest and mightiest...

See where this is going?

Bro ! thank you for all the compliments.

I see this is your first real car, that's why you are reacting like this.

one more time, great results

Old 02-14-2011, 01:04 AM
997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute997 GT3 RS/TT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
The truth is, when a 997.2 engine is putting down over 900 HP to the wheels on stock internals and running 4.25 60-130s like the .1 engine has, only then will I consider it equally as bulletproof.

Until then, it's all speculation.
Guys, you should call rs-tuning for this info.
about year ago first engine died on his engine dyno with stock engine, turbines....

but still I believe pdk with 580ps is a great car !!
for sure faster than 997.1 with 650ps.
the pdk gearbox is doing the job.

Old 02-14-2011, 01:27 AM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 997 GT3 RS/TT
one more time, great results
You could have started your first comments with that instead of starting out with cynicism.

Bro ! thank you for all the compliments.

I see this is your first real car, that's why you are reacting like this.
It's a shame that you're playing it out this way.
I don't see how I have offended you in the past so I am really confused at your attitude since this thread will be the first interaction we had.

What's this about, really?

You have no way of knowing what cars I have owned in the past simply by reading the only two other cars I have listed in my signature. I only listed the previous Porsches I owned.
All those comments, snide remarks and insinuations are a reflection on you and your character, not on me or mine. Shows real maturity bro.
I 'm not gonna drag this out with you any longer.
Respond, don't respond, up to you. I know I won't be responding to you any further.

Old 02-14-2011, 01:48 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Guys, you should call rs-tuning for this info.
about year ago first engine died on his engine dyno with stock engine, turbines....

but still I believe pdk with 580ps is a great car !!
for sure faster than 997.1 with 650ps.
the pdk gearbox is doing the job.
RS who???

We don't call a tuner who build SLOW cars like urs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oweuZDW_Uls

Old 02-14-2011, 02:43 AM
P2P
P2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

A deep heart congrats on ur results kareem .. u r really aiming to the right decisions and having the best results.
outstanding times thumbs up

Old 02-14-2011, 03:53 AM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Hey Karim! Sorry i missed your thread....but i am here now to celebrate. Great result mate. Congratulations! Oh...and btw those iC's of yours...looking good . I noticed you saw SC latest post . And re some of the other posts here.....there's some very funny stuff going on over here. Has there been some scuffling going on somewhere that i missed on other threads or something?? I seem to have missed a few things on the 6 lately.

Last edited by speed21; 02-14-2011 at 03:59 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:07 AM
Originally Posted by P2P
A deep heart congrats on ur results kareem .. u r really aiming to the right decisions and having the best results.
outstanding times thumbs up
Thanks Khaled! Many a night spent on many a discussion together about this!

Originally Posted by speed21
Hey Karim! Sorry i missed your thread....but i am here now to celebrate. Great result mate. Congratulations! Oh...and btw those iC's of yours...looking good . I noticed you saw SC latest post . And re some of the other posts here.....there's some very funny stuff going on over here. Has there been some scuffling going on somewhere that i missed on other threads or something?? I seem to have missed a few things on the 6 lately.
Thanks Paulie! Party wouldn't be a party without yah! You know that!

Yes I saw SC's results. Impressive stuff! But then again, I've also stated my belief in these I/Cs a while back.

I will try and log IATs soon on those ICs to support my impressions and SC's dyno pulls.

And about the recent altercations, I honestly don't know what happened here. This thread is the very first time I interact with our friend. No previous history there!
I wonder what I did to upset him?
Anyway, it's his choice. He came into my thread with all guns blazing...
It's a pity though, I would never deliberately antagonize someone I do not know and who hasn't given me more than one reason to do so.

Old 02-14-2011, 04:12 AM
zooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant futurezooyorker has a brilliant future
Congrats on the fantastic results! I'm sure this car is a rocket!

Sorry for the awkward question, but what are those two little triangles (that sign) that many of you have fitted to your cars in the middle east? Could it mean Allah or something? (Stated with utmost respect.)

Enjoy in good health,
Yannick

Old 02-14-2011, 04:17 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute

And about the recent altercations, I honestly don't know what happened here. This thread is the very first time I interact with our friend. No previous history there!
I wonder what I did to upset him?
Anyway, it's his choice. He came into my thread with all guns blazing...
It's a pity though, I would never deliberately antagonize someone I do not know and who hasn't given me more than one reason to do so.
Maybe he is ungry because he cannot selebrate Valentine's day

Old 02-14-2011, 04:21 AM
Originally Posted by zooyorker
Congrats on the fantastic results! I'm sure this car is a rocket!

Sorry for the awkward question, but what are those two little triangles (that sign) that many of you have fitted to your cars in the middle east? Could it mean Allah or something? (Stated with utmost respect.)

Enjoy in good health,
Yannick
Thanks on the congrats bro!

And about those twin triangles
No it doesn't have any religious meanings at all!

The two triangles are simply the logo of the local Porsche dealer in Kuwait.
So it is only a Kuwait thing, not a Middle East thing.

Old 02-14-2011, 04:23 AM
997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light
k_ddsl congratulations!!!!!

i have a Turbo PDK with ecu tunning, your Turbo PDK is really fast!!!!

i would like to see videos of side by side of your car vs others super cars!!!

Old 02-14-2011, 04:30 AM
MKS
MKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of light
No bro. You got it wrong.

You are calculating the 0 to 300 time results.

The 100 to 200 time of 6.13 seconds was a different and separate run (not during the 0 to 300 run) also verified by Scott.
So was the 60 to 130 time.
That's impressive! now try it with a race file and shock us with the results!

Old 02-14-2011, 04:55 AM
Originally Posted by 997slover
k_ddsl congratulations!!!!!

i have a Turbo PDK with ecu tunning, your Turbo PDK is really fast!!!!

i would like to see videos of side by side of your car vs others super cars!!!
Thanks man! I don't have many videos but I have ran my car against a number of other supercars quite successfully.
The latest I ran was a V12 twin turbo Brabus CL Mercedes.
According to it's owner, he overtook an SLR McLaren.
We raced from 140 kph onto close to top speed.
I came out ahead by one and a half car lengths.

I also ran against some Ferraris, Lambos, etc.. and came out ahead.

The really menacing cars here in Kuwait are the modded Corvettes. These things fly bro. Against the modded vettes, depending on the degree of modifications, it's a toss up. Some I kill, some I get killed by.
It's all mostly in good fun and I enjoy the racing itself, regardless of the outcome.

Originally Posted by MKS
That's impressive! now try it with a race file and shock us with the results!
Thanks bro. I will be visiting that Race Gas guy today or tomorrow.
I will try running MS109 this wednesday night and see what happens.
Will keep you posted.

Old 02-14-2011, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
Those are great results, congrats.
Thanks Casey!

I firmly believe your ICs contributed a whole lot to this equation and this result!

Please give Mike my best regards and thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dancing to a Different Tune: New 6speedonline 997.2TT PDK (w/ stock turbos) Record :D