997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Bluetooth Add On

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 03:45 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dyc1077
does the sim card slot work for anything? I would consider adding a line just for my car at ten bucks a month instead of get a bluetooth kit for a couple hundred

My sim card slot works...Just pop it out of my iphone and into the dash...Works like a charm...I thought about buying an additional line as well, but never did...

Old 06-20-2011, 03:48 PM
function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !
I use a USB 32 gig flash drive loaded with music. I just leave it in the frunk. This is on my 996. Might be stepping up to a 997tt any day now.
I will be removing the dension before I sell and it will go in the 997. Very easy to install.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:14 AM
JPSJR can only hope to improve
I just added a Mobridge System to my 08 911 CS which I bought from Cartronics, first off excellent company to deal with, second Winner Porsche installed unit perfect, I had it installed in trunk, so now I only need to leave iPod in trunk and forget about it!! The install was about $300, and I must say they were neat and clean. Now as far as the unit itself, it works perfectly awesome!! It's like it should have been there since day one. Easy to use, connection to iPhone is simple, the only issue I can see was the mic, but after I spoke to a couple of people on the phone on the way back from the install, they said I sounded perfect, almost like I wasn't in the car!! So with that, I can live with the mic, that's the only issue I can see. Again, I have used the Denison unit, but was not happy with connections to phone. Also, I almost bought the phone module from Porsche so I didn't have to go through this and just use the sim card, but after speaking to some people I thought I would have short changed myself. Please note, I'm telling you my experience, not out to flame Denison owners, just stating facts.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:46 AM
steven1 will become famous soon enoughsteven1 will become famous soon enough
JPSJR greta post tks. Where did you get the MObridge from and if you can PM me the price please