997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Looking to Part Sponsor HOT Track/Show Cars with Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 05:00 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Dont know why that is an issue. Many wheel companies do this. Just to put them on cars at cost to get them more out there its a steal...

Old 11-10-2011, 08:08 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
I believe I mentioned this before as well. The wheel looks like a very good and has these benefits going for it design, forged, monoblock, made in the US?

The down side is agency power is seen as a second tier company, and it is engraved quite large in a generic font, of course this is my opinion.

Originally Posted by w00zy
They would be perfect without the engraved text.
Originally Posted by vividracing
Dont know why that is an issue. Many wheel companies do this. Just to put them on cars at cost to get them more out there its a steal...

Old 11-11-2011, 04:38 AM
JSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vividracing
Decided to move these at our cost plus shipping. Please PM me if interested.
Do you have a center lock version for the tts? How much?

Old 11-11-2011, 08:41 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Wheels are made in Southern California

We had 10 sets build and stocked here to do the wheel program different then others. Regardless, want to just move them and put on cars.

I could have them cut a centerlock style. Will PM you.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:34 AM
w00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TestJet
I believe I mentioned this before as well. The wheel looks like a very good and has these benefits going for it design, forged, monoblock, made in the US?

The down side is agency power is seen as a second tier company, and it is engraved quite large in a generic font, of course this is my opinion.
My opinion is the same... It's too large, very deep and the generic font doesn't help.
I love the exclusivity of the wheel and i don't mind the brand because it has a lifetime warranty but i think the engraved text should be an option (at least if you buy it at full price) or have a smaller and more discrete text.
Something that AP should think about in the future.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:39 AM
Former Vendor
Thank you for the feedback. Based on the price I am selling these at (cost) to put them on the market, I dont think its a big deal considering what you get

Old 12-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Former Vendor
Still offering this deal up! I also have a brand new set of Michelin PS2 tires and TPMS sensors so we can mount and balance.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:54 PM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TestJet

That is a very rude and condescending remark but of course that's just my opinion.